Tuesday 8 February 2011

Yoga Pilates Mat Bag - rosin, starter sets


I have always had a problem with slipping while doing Yoga. I am now going to a new Yoga studio and after my very first class one of the instructors suggested that I use rosin on my hands, feet. I went to amazon to see if they sold it and sure enough they did. I read the reviews and it seemed as if the people who had purchased the Aurorae Slip Free Rosin were having great results so I decided to order a five pack for myself. Well, I used it for the first time last night and it was the first time I was able to experience Yoga without the concern of slipping! Wow what an experience! I was then able to focus on my practice and was able to hold my asanas for a good length of time without having to constantly readjust my hands or feet. Yes my yoga mat had white rosin powder all over it and yes it got on my clothes but that didn't matter to me, I was just so elated to be able to really experience Yoga the way it is intended.... with no worries or concerns. Now, I have tried other products such as the "non slip gloves and socks" as well as the "non slip (very expensive) towels" and those products did not work for me at all. This product does and I will continue to use it. I highly recommend it! Also, the customer service with Aurorae is OUTSTANDING! My products came quickly and then they also sent me an email to make sure I was happy with my purchase as well as giving me information on how to properly use their products. Now I am considering purchasing one of their yoga mats, one with a little more cushion than the one I have. I have confidence that I will be just as delighted with one of their mats as I am with their rosin!



Aurorae Slip Free Rosin Value Pack 5 Per Pack, Stop Slipping on your Yoga Mat, Odor Free and Non Sticky. Made in USA. Great with Aurorae's Yoga matsAurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag. Stop Slipping on your Yoga Mat, Odor Free and Non Sticky. Made in USA. Great with Aurorae's Yoga mats Aurorae Slip Free Rosin Value Pack 5 Per Pack, Stop Slipping on your Yoga Mat, Odor Free and Non Sticky. Made in USA. Great with Aurorae's Yoga mats.

Regarding my purchase of Aurorae Rosin. I am very happy with this rosin product. My hands and feet get very sweaty during my ashtanga class. I use a yoga towel on top of my mat. The problem with the towel is that there is no grip until it gets wet. So in order to make my towel grippy from the start, I use rosin where my hands and feet go. I thought of doing this because of my experience as a gymnast, using rosin on the balance beam. And you are the ONLY company that sells this product specifically for use in yoga. I bought one rosin bag about 6 months ago. I recently lost it and had to go without for a few classes. I definitely missed not having the rosin. SO, this time I ordered the 5 pack. I recommend to anyone who uses a yoga towel or rug and have to spray them with water at the start of class to try the rosin instead. Plus it keeps my hands grippy for postures where you have to clasp your hands or in binds where sweaty hands won't stay together.

I am very pleased with the Slip Free Rosin Bag. It completely eliminates the problem I was having with my hands slipping during Downward Facing Dog. The bags are small and easy to carry to class along with my mat and the rosin material washes off easily. I would recommend the product to anyone looking for a way to avoid slipping. - Rosin - Starter Sets - Yoga - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Pilates Mat Bag - rosin, starter sets yoga Yoga Pilates Mat Bag - rosin, starter sets