Tuesday 8 February 2011

led zeppelin - led zeppelin


This is a great song, but it is not on any of the albums that I have. It is on the Jimmy Page and Black Crowes album that I have, but it is live and is not nearly as good. This is your best bet is to simply download the song, unless you want to buy the anthology. Hey Hey What Can I Do

In the 70s had the immigrant song on a 45 but I loved the "Hey Hey What LCan I Do" song much better. Led Zeppelin did not include this on another album other than a live version.

But am having problems downloading the mp3 and not sure I can get the song here, may have to go elsewhere but the song itself does deserve 5 stars. - Led Zeppelin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


led zeppelin - led zeppelin led zeppelin led zeppelin - led zeppelin