Tuesday 8 February 2011

Racer Back Sports Bra


I already knew that Champion ran small, but this particular item is especially small. I wear a 38 d bra and this was very tight and uncomfortable, even the extra large. I may end up giving it to my daughter... Champion Women's Fitness Sports Bra,Black,Medium

I agree with the other user who mentioned that these do run a little small. Luckily, I bought them for workouts which means I've been losing weight so they fit better and better every day (I've bought two so far).



The only issue I have with the bra is that it's fairly tight so I can't wear it 8 hours a day. 3-4 hours and I need to take it off. Perfect for working out, but not to wear around all day. Unless, I suppose, you purchase one size larger than you think you need.

It's been almost 5months since I bought this item and so far so good, the elasticity is still strong in the item. It keeps my upper body together and in place.

-Feels comfortable

-Ensure to purchase your right size because it's well fitted.

I am a 34B and this bra is fine for doing yoga. The straps stay up, which is a big deal for me - I seem to have a very hard time finding bras where the straps stay put. I would recommend this bra for doing yoga, it doesn't seem to have enough support to go running in though - and if you are bigger than a B cup you may not find it supportive enough. I like that it is opaque, in warm weather you could wear it as a shirt

I have several sports bras and this one is my favorite. It is very comfortable and really helps hold things in place when I'm on the treadmill. I like that it holds me in without being uncomfortable. I normally wear a small in clothes but I got a medium based on other reviews and it fits great. It's easy to get on and off, unlike some of my other ones. I plan to get more of these since it's the first one I reach for each time.

It stated that the product was in stock and after multiple days of waiting for it to ship I was told it is out of stock. I was very disappointed as it was an item I needed in the very near future. I would never order from them again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information