Monday 28 February 2011

Telephone - dect, answering machine


I did alot of research before purchasing the CL82209. Attractive looking. I like being able to listen to messages with handsets rather than going to the base unit. Load phone numbers in one handset and it updates the other. Lighted keypad is nice. Sound is good. Handsets have good range. Battery life is very good so far. Have had phone for a couple months now. If you want to nitpic, would like more control over number of rings before answering machine picks up. Overall I am very pleased with this phone. I am really bad for researching things to death before purchasing. I will recommend this phone to friends. AT&T DECT 6.0 Black/Silver Digital Dual Handset Answering System (CL82209)

I got these phones yesterday and I just have to say I love them!

My old phone quit charging and I had to start looking for a new one.

I first thought about getting Panasonic ones but after I read some reviews, I found out they didn't have some features that I wanted.

So I decided to go with AT & T. I am so glad I did.

These phones have everything you can imagine and then some.

They are so easy to use. I can take them anywhere in the house.

They don't need to be charged all the time.

Intercom is one of many great features these phone offer.

The price was very reasonable and I am very happy with them.

Purchased this phone after seeing a good rating from Consumer Reports. Pleased so far with it's performance. My only complaint: the buttons could have a nicer feel. They seem thin and cheap. I wouldn't go with the silvering next time.

Good basic phone.

Pros:

* Excellent sound quality

* Features it has work the way they should and are easy to use

* Large buttons

* Easily and cheaply expandable



Cons:

* Very limited feature set - missing basic features such as speed dial

* Realistic range is far less than advertised - more like 50 feet across two floors. It may be possible to get longer range, for example if you live in a single story house with no walls.



This phone is a good value for the price although it is missing some basic features. The base is compatible with other DECT phones in the AT&T line, so at some point I may add a handset with more features.

I bought these phones after doing quite a bit of research on other sites. These phones were highly recommended, so I decided to give them a try (I had previously bought two Panasonic phones which I had to return because there was a lot of static on the line, and they interfered with the wireless router). I just received these phones and have already received an international call. The reception was crystal clear athough I moved to different locations of the house. These phones were extremely easy to set up, and the features are great. I like that it blinks when I have a voicemail - I always used to forget to check my messages.

We've been using the phones for a few days and so far we love them.

They have, by far, the best sound quality of any cordless phones we've had (we've gone through 3 or 4 sets in the last 10 years).

The sound is crisp in local, long distance, and international long distance calls. We can hear clearly, and the person on the other end can too.

The sound is also very clear when using speaker phone.

The features are intuitive and easy to use and set up.

You only need to enter settings and numbers in one of the phones, and the other second one automatically synchs in.

Unlike other phone sets, you have to set the answering machine using the phone. This doesn't bother us, but it is worth noting as something different.

Regarding a question someone had: yes, you can check your messages using the phone itself (no need to do it from the answering machine).

The buttons are large.

No "antenna like" protrusions that tend to break when phones fall.

Very good value for the money.

The final challenge will be to see how much the buttons and battery last.

These phones are easy to set up, the battery lasts a long time, and the sound quality is perfectly acceptable. I don't hear any static interference when using the phone. The phones make it easy to store your favorite numbers, and these are saved across both handsets automatically. I just wish it had a speed-dial feature like my old Sony phone, where you can press the speeddial button and then a digit on the keybad to dial your people. If the phone can do this, please somebody let me know and I'll update this review!

It has a greater range than anything else I have tried. I was particularly interested in being able to use it in my very large back yard. You young folks won't have any trouble figuring out all the settings. Us seniors take a little longer, but I have the basics down at least. I replaced two dead phones with this and I am very pleased.

this phone looks nice,but of poor quality, from beginning it was a bad connection-relatives could not hear me, I called the phone repair service,and the guy told me-he heard many complains about this particular phone, and why I did not buy panasonic,which was my second choice. Bad connection,but worse when other people calls interfere with my conversation,and its unsafe to use. I returned it for a refund, tnx to amazon. - Answering Machine - Dect Cordless Phone - Att Cordless Phone - Dect'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Telephone - dect, answering machine answering machine Telephone - dect, answering machine