Monday 28 February 2011

Iphone 3g Accessories - leather, iphone 3g case


Finally after many tries I have found the perfect combination of IPhone hard case and this holster. It is a perfect fit and I can carry my IPhone with a protective shell like any other cell phone. They really should consider selling them together. GREAT PRODUCT and good price ***** PCMICROSTORE Brand Apple iPhone PDA Premium Black Leather Wallet Carrying Case with Belt Loop and Clip - Include Accessory Compartment - Style H11

Finally after many trying many cases, I found a perfect fit. I use SEIDIO SHELL on my iPhone 3GS and this leather wallet carrying case with belt loop and clip takes the whole thing in without any problem. Perfect fit with a shell and removal is also highly practically. Love a commbination of both.

I purchase a case for my iPhone 4, to enhance signal capability in the iPhone. This case fits the IPhone 4 and the case perfectly. I will be purchasing another as a spare. During the last month the holder has functioned flawlessly, although I wonder how long the magnet closure will function. Another feature that is handy, but I don't use is a holder for drivers license and credit card. If I didn't carry a wallet, it would come in handy. Great holder!!

It looks nice in pictures, and I think it is in fact an attractive item. However, in the picture, do you see how far the credit cards are inserted into the pocket? The pocket doesn't go all the way down, and that's exactly how far a CC will go in. Notice how the card partially covers one of the snaps. You can't snap it closed once a card is [partially!!!] inserted in the pocket. You can fold up a few dollar bills and put it in the pocket, and then snap it, but that's all the "wallet" portion is good for. This is not an exaggeration, it's just too small to use. It has one magnetic snap, but the other two snaps are very tight. To avoid damaging the phone, you need to take your phone out before you can exert the pressure required to open the snaps on the wallet section. I suspect those who describe it positively, are just looking at it, and haven't tried to use it yet.

On the one I received, the magnetic clasp was not centered properly on the flap. I have to twist it funny to get the two flaps to line up so it will snap shut, then it remains distorted. Maybe others don't have this problem. Unfortunately its just not worth the shipping to send it back. I think I'll wrap it up, and give it as a gift to someone I don't like. ;)

So far so good. It's small, light weight and allows me to take a my drivers license and a credit card or two when I'm out and about. Serves it's purpose well. Could be just a tad bigger - but I'm happy nonetheless. I can still get away with not bringing a wallet. It's also nice looking and seems sturdy enough. I'd get another one.

I bought this because it stores cards in the side case, but that area is too small to hold all my cards (Instead I put an ibend in there).



But it holds my 3GS+case great, and that is what makes this a great holster.



My original one lasted about 9 months (like all other holsters, the clip eventually wore down).

This is a great lifetime for such an inexpensive purchase.

Looks good and works just as described, except that the compartment is not big enough for credit cards or ID's. It is great for memory cards or memory card adapters, which is exactly what I needed it for (I use a microSD card, and I carry the adapters in it).

My only two complains are:

1) The glue used for the felt lining doesn't dry up completely; so whenever I slide the phone in and out, some gooey residue sticks on my screen.

2) The belt clip is over 1/8 of an inch separated from the back of the case, so it doesn't grab the belt real tight (even less my jeans pocket).

For less than $10 including shipping, it's great.

I looked around for a long time for the perfect case for my ipod touch that would also function as a small purse/wallet. Nothing was quite right until I found this case. It clips easily on to a waistband or pocket. It is the perfect size for an ipod touch or iphone, and the great thing is I can also carry a few credit cards, etc. along. It is perfect for when I am listening to my ipod touch, and don't have a pocket. It is also great when going out for a walk, or if I don't want to carry a big purse. The only downfall is that I have a silicone "skin" on my ipod touch, so it is a bit thicker. If I also carry cards in the case along with it, it gets too thick to snap closed properly. (I solved this problem with a piece of velcro.) If you don't carry many cards, or don't have a case on your ipod touch, it will snap shut perfectly. Also, the price is right!

One of the caveats of using the iPhone (to me anyway) is that you can't use SD cards for extra room for transferring data on the go. Yes there are programs you can use to transfer data between your iPhone and a computer but I find using an SD card to be more simple, reliable and efficient. I prefer to use the SD/USB cards as you can just fold them over and insert them in any USB slot (check these out if you haven't already- great innovation!). Anyway, I find you can fit a few of these in the little pockets in this holder which solves my memory dilemma. I would not use this for credit cards or standard sized business cards though: in my opinion the space is a little too small to keep them looking presentable.



The build quality is solid and it looks good too. I can't verify if it's authentic leather but then that doesn't really matter much to me. The fact I can't easily tell speaks for itself. The magnetic button holding the flap in place works great and the belt clip is sturdy and will not break like those crappy polycarbonate ones.



As another reviewer mentioned, the case is a little large for the iPhone by itself. I actually view this as yet another positive as it fits just right (I'm using a 3G) when you have a protective shell on the phone. If you haven't found a shell and are using a "naked" iPhone you are probably also into things like riding a motorcycle with no helmet, mountain climbing without ropes, running with scissors and making documentaries attempting to prove how grizzly bears won't eat you if you hang out them in their bear cave for long enough. Do yourself a huge favor and stop living on the edge! Buy a shell to protect your baby.



Last but not least, this thing is like $5.00! That is all. - Leather - Iphone 3g Case - Case - Cell Phone Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 3g Accessories - leather, iphone 3g case cell phone wallet Iphone 3g Accessories - leather, iphone 3g case