Monday 28 February 2011

Nail Bite Solution - nail biting, nail biting solutions


My mom used this on me when I was a kid. I was a thumb sucker. I learned pretty quickly that if I endured the burn for 10 seconds or so, I could then have my thumb the rest of the night as usual. My sweet, clean, comforting thumb.



I eventually gave up my thumb sucking... when I was 12! A bad summer cold helped me kick it. This didn't.



Fast forward 25 years or so... I tried this on my son, to break his finger sucking. He's 6. He's doing it in school. It's time to give it up. I didn't want him to go as long as I did. I hoped either they made this better or he wouldn't figure it didn't last... oh well. He came home the first day and said, "That stuff only works the first time."



Total waste of money.



We have recently learned of Mavala and holy cow is THAT stuff nasty - and long lasting. I'm hanging my hopes on it. Thum is for the birds. Thum Thumb Sucking Nail Biting Treatment .2 fl oz (6 ml)

My daughter's 5 and still sucks her thumbs. A lot! Was told about Mavala Stop and searched my local drug stores to find some. Could not find Mavala Stop, but I did find Thum and decided to give it a go. It may as well have been Kool-Aid on my daughter's thumbs cos it didn't stop her at all. As a matter of fact, I think she sucked her thumbs even more once the Kool-Aid...erm, I mean, Thum was applied! I ended up ordering the Mavala Stop. I hope to have better luck with that than I did with Thum.

After reading all the negative reviews of this product, I was very skeptical if this would work for my 4 years old daughter. But our pharmacy had only Thum, since it's just $3 I gave it a try. It worked for my daughter right away, she stopped put her finger in the mouth on the first day, not even trying to do it again afterward. - Nail Biting - Nail Bite Solution - Nail Biting Solutions - Finger Sucking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information