Monday 28 February 2011

Fire Hazard - iphone, iphone 3g charger


Does exactly what it's supposed to, which is charge an iPhone 3G S. No issues whatsoever with overheating of the A/C adapter so far. I leave the charger plugged in at my desk all the time and have had no problems. If you're after a functional, low cost iPhone charger, you're on the right track with this item. Wireless Technologies Charger for iPhone 1G, 3G, 3G S

I have the iPhone 3G and this charger works like a charm. It charges my iPhone fast, stays cool, and the iPhone stays cool too. The cord is about the same length as the one that comes with the iPhone(3 feet). I keep mine at work as I do not like to short charge my iPhone. For the price though it is a great deal. The 2 reviews that state it does not work are way off. Maybe they got a bad batch or maybe the 3GS does not work with this charger.

I bought this for the office because dragging the charger to and from work quickly became a hassle, especially when I made the mistake of leaving it there. Great value for the price, works like a charm, and I can get a quick recharge during the day if I forget to do it the night before.

Works Great with my Iphone 3G. Slim enough to let you use the 2nd or even the 3rd oultlet. It's Lightweight for traveling. It stays cool and I can use the phone for talking and internet while charging.

The cable is longer. I bought 4.

The items arrived super fast! and the prices were fabulous!!! I ordered 2. The first one worked for 3 days and the other didn't work at all. With the super low prices, it wasn't worth it for me to try and exchange.



I have ordered these before and they worked for a few months. This shipment just didn't.

I purchased this charger as an inexpensive replacement wall charger for my Iphone 3GS. I does work to charge the phone, however, I can't use the phone or any apps while it is plugged in. The touch screen either does not register or will open other apps that are not touched. As a charger this works fine, but I shouldn't have to unplug the phone in order to use it. I guess you get what you pay for.

I bought this charger so I would have a spare for while I am at work seeing how the IPhone batter life isn't the greatest. I paired this purchase with an Otter Defender Case for my IPhone. Unfortunately the design of this specific charger is not compatible with the IPhone when encased in the Otter Box. The housing that encases the end that attaches to your phone is extremely large compared to most other IPhone chargers I have come across. Being as large as it is makes it virtually impossible to use this specific charger when using the Otter Defender case. - Iphone - Defective - 3g Charger - Iphone 3g Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fire Hazard - iphone, iphone 3g charger defective Fire Hazard - iphone, iphone 3g charger