Monday 28 February 2011

Music Player - cheap, tablet pc


I bought one of this tablets. I already have an Ipad (I am an Apple fan - iphone, ipad and mac) and I want it as a gift to my son this christmas. I have read good and bad reviews about this products and some other tablets. When I received it I decide to open it and play a little bit since I wanted to knew if my son would like it. Please, keep in mind it is not and IPAD. With that in mind, I test it and found very capable for what it is. However, it has no Android Market. So I google how to solve the problem and found a blog where someone tells you how to install a 2.0 ROM on it (this tablet is running 1.6 ROM which is old and slower). I downloaded it, follow instructions and "voila", now: (i) tablet is faster; (ii) I do have android market; (iii) battery last longer (2:15 with wireless on all time); (iv) I can download many free apps. Overall I found that for what you pay, this tablet is quite impressive. Come on, it is not an ipad killer, but for browsing, emailing, working docs on the go, and play some games, it is GREAT!!!. I did not rate it 5 stars because: (i) built materials feels cheap, which is understandable because of the price; (ii) it is not very fast, which is also understandable since it has a slow processor; and (iii) the back of the device heats a lot after 30 minutes or more of use. Maylong M-150 7 Inch Univere Tablet PC Powered By Android

OK, so I bought this for my 12-year-old son who begged for an ipad for Christmas. There was NO WAY I was spending $499.00 or more for an ipad for him - especially when I had already spent a ton on a new 360 and several video games.



I bought this for $99 (not sure if it was a sale or not) and figured if I wasn't happy I wasn't out a ton of money. The earlier reviews made me very cautious because they seemed so iffy. I also wasn't sure my son was even going to use an ipad because he is mostly into games and I thought his request might be more of a novelty issue than a want/need request. WOW!!! I am SO HAPPY!!



As soon it was shipped I took it out of the box and played with it - looking for issues and the other problems people had posted about or being "scammed." Luckily I'm pretty tech savvy so maybe that is what made everything so easy, but within minutes I was surfing the net, scrolling through the two books preloaded on the device, watching videos on YouTube and terribly impressed! (Along those lines, there is a YouTube video for this product that I found very helpful.) I hadn't even bothered to read the manual on how to use the tablet because my time was limited before my son got home from school. Again, all I can say is WoW!!!



I was so impressed, in fact, I bought a second one for my husband and had him buy one for me!!! I only spent an hour playing on the tablet, but it was more than I could have ever hoped for!!! I'm sure there are some "issues" with this when you compare it to an ipad, but I have never had an ipad and this device was so easy to handle (it felt weighty in my hands too - not cheap feeling), has a touch screen, was priced right, and did some AMAZING things. I'm so happy with it I feel like a kid at Christmas and can't wait to open mine on Christmas day!!!



I guess what I'm trying to say is if you really want an ipad buy the ipad because you are just going to compare everything to it and be unhappy with your purchase. If you are looking for something along the lines of an ipad, but not sure you want to invest that kind of money, this is the product for you. I'm going to college in January and plan to download my school books on it and there are 100s of free Android apps to use on it. Love, love, loved it!!

I received my tablet today and I love it I read many reviews. Before I bought and was skeptical about the item but decided to buy and try it for myself, got it and it works well for me I wasn't expecting a Ipad at all but the reason I purchased this item because I can't afford a ipad, the touch screen it slowl but not to much camera doesn't show as well but I'm not gonna use it videos show ok and I up loaded it to 2.0 great buy I love it

I bought one of these at Walgreens and ended up returning it. It does not allow you to purchase software or download from the actual Android market. You can download from a market but there is little software and I had little luck getting any of it to install or work if it did install at all. The screen resolution is good but I could not get any video to play in any format it was supposed to support. I wrote their tech support and they acted like I was crazy. They said they were able to play the videos in those formats just fine...great! The only videos that did play well were from Youtube. The ebook features works OK. The music player plays MP3 music well too. There was no way I could install and use PDF files. I could not read graphic novels on it. Periodically I got error messages when I tried to use a program. Surfing the net was clumsy. The touch screen is not very responsive but I could have lived with it if the thing played my videos. It has a mico SD slot but videos would not play well from it nor would they play installed directly on the meager 2GB internal storage. If you want to hook up a USB key, you have to plug in an additional unit to do so. It worked OK though..it just sticks out like a sore thumb. I tried plugging in my External USB hard drive units to play video, music etc. but none of them would work. Buy this if you like to watch Youtube video and play your music or view your pictures or read a book on it. The battery like if poor. You might get an hour or maybe two out of it before having to recharge. The thing takes forever to boot too. You are given a stylus to use if you do not want to use digits for the touch screen. - Android - Tablet Pc - Tablet - Cheap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Music Player - cheap, tablet pc cheap Music Player - cheap, tablet pc