Monday 28 February 2011

Hp Pavillion Ac Adapter - laptop charger, ac power supply presario c700


I really needed an replacement adapter so I could use my laptop, so I was desperate. I wasn't disappointed, it's a good length so I can move with the laptop plugged in, only problem may be how hot it can gets but that is easily avoided. Replacement Laptop Ac Adapter Charger for COMPAQ PRESARIO C300 C500 F500 F700

This thing is a pile of crap I bought one and it lasted me 2 months and the charger burned up and wont work now. Also the charger gets very hot and if you touch it by accident not realizing it it is hot enough to burn you.

Decent power adapter. Not the best, but it certainly does the job.



I purchased it in early December as a cheap replacement for the original. Originally, I had no issues whatsoever. The cable plugged into my computer well, no isses with coming unattached and it provided a long charge.



I'm leaving this review to say that 6 months later I am having lots of issues with it. The adapter box on it gets really hot, and the tip that goes into my computer won't charge/connect unless I hold it in a very funny way. All that being said, the only reason I thought to even do a review was because I'm going to pick up another on of these chargers. It's so affordable that I don't mind replacing it. Although, I will be buying a new laptop soon anyways.

this item arrived on time and was doing great at first. then after a few weeks i realize my computer wont charge when its being used and plugged into this adapter when it always has before. another month down the line and the charger is humming and no longer working. you have been warned you get what you paid for: one good month of use :(

It's was great every where I called that want like 90.00 to replace the charger for my laptop and my niece told me about Amazon and I check it out and I was so amaze to find a charger for the price and I will use Amazon for now on. - Laptop Charger - Ac Power Supply Presario C700 - Laptop - Laptop Battery Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information