Monday 28 February 2011

Optical Mouse - optical mouse pad, mouse pad


I suppose it's silly to order a mousepad from Amazon when I could just go over to Office Depot or BestBuy or Target or just about any other store in the neighborhood and pick up a mousepad at a very cheap price.



I pondered doing just that ... and I even checked out their selection for a bit when I was shopping for other items. I'd glide my shopping cart down the aisle, only to find boring solid colors for very low cost or bigger pads for a bit more, covered with Disney characters or smiling skeletons or something I do not want to face on a daily basis.



Which is why I chose this mousepad and paid for shipping - sure, it cost more. Sure, most mousepads do the same thing and the basic black one from Walmart would do the exact same job.



But that one - as well as any of the others that I could find in the stores here - didn't make me feel good. I like looking down and seeing that peaceful scene. The water, the trees, the pretty pink flowers.



It was worth a bit more for me to have that vision on my desk 24/7. It's peaceful. It's beautiful. It's so much nicer than staring at a solid color or something with Mickey or a Disney princess day after day.



I highly recommend this product.



- Reba Kennedy Tropical Paradise Optical Mousepad - Mouse Mat - Mouse Pad - Optical Mouse Pad - Mousepads'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Optical Mouse - optical mouse pad, mouse pad mousepads Optical Mouse - optical mouse pad, mouse pad