Sunday 5 December 2010

Wall Stickers


These appliques do not have a solid white background, but a translucent, almost clear background, so the wall color shows through the picture. It's worst on the whites in the picture, which only appear white on the removable backing because the backing is white, but it also affects the lighter colors. These look okay on a light colored wall, but I'd avoid placing these on dark walls. (Note that the giant appliques do have a solid white background and look much better.) They did maintain their peel-and-stick properties during several moves, are easy to handle, and are made with a good quality (not flimsy) vinyl-like material. RoomMates RMK1154SCS Marvel Heroes Peel & Stick Wall Decals

Generous amount of P&S superheroes, you will love the price, you can't beat it!! The vibrant colors lit up my 4 year old's room, and the best part for parents, there is NO MESS!! You just peel them and stick them where you want, and if the

spot is not right, then you can remove them as much as you want!! Phenomenal item for toddler/pre-schoolers who love the whole superhero thing!!

These are great, my four year old loves them. They stick and restick and are very durable, the only problem is his bedroom walls are blue and the translucent background makes the stickers hard to see. They work much better on white walls.

lots of characters to play with! Leaves no marks behind. Let a 3 year old put them up and they were sturdy enough to not rip and they restuck when we moved them around just like the directions promised. Purchased other products of this brand and they work jsut as well

These were a gift for my 6 year old son. We recently added on to our house and I really didn't want to put any holes in the walls or mess up the new paint, but I did want my son to be able to decorate his new room. I found these and thought I would take my chances and try them. These worked out great. We have had these for about a month and you can still peel them off and reapply them. They haven't messed up the walls at all and my son has a great time rearranging his room every once in a while. The only reason I didn't give them five stars is because with some of the bigger ones or any that have a small piece like a foot or a hand you have to be careful peeling them off or they rip. I have just told my son to let me help him peel them and as long as you peel slowly they do not rip. Otherwise this is a wonderful idea for any room.

These were just the thing i needed 4 my toyroom walls.Easy 2 put up but not easy 4 my grandsons 2 take bak down. They're toddlers and love superheroes. These r inexpensive, colorful and go great w/other roommates products. Great purchase. Grandma Theresa'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wall Stickers Wall Stickers Wall Stickers