Sunday 5 December 2010

Case - samsung galaxy s


When I originally bought my Vibrant the only case available was the single piece silicone style. While those do a good job of protecting the phone I found it very difficult to take out of my pocket. It always seemed to stick to the fabric. I bought this one recently and I am enjoying it. The fit is good, the material as the other review pointed out is not too slippery and not too sticky. Combine this with a screen protector and you won't need to worry about dropping your phone. The cutouts provide easy access to the buttons and for under $10 it's a good value. Samsung Vibrant / Galaxy S T959 Black Rubberized Hard Cover Crystal Case

this company sells quality, and outstanding product. the price was very resenable. very good quality and worth the price and i reccommend to any and everybody to buy your product here, i promise you wont regret it or be dissappointed.

After the clear case I had broke (my daughter mischievously tried to filch my phone out of my pocket and dropped it on the tile floor at a pet store) I liked the look and feel of this case. I still like the look and feel of it - it's not slippery yet not super clingy to my pocket. But when I got it I found that the cover at the top didn't quite fit right and it wouldn't *quite* snap shut. I guess after a short while that stress added up and the case snapped along the top above the USB cutout - while in my pocket.



97 cents, and hardly a bargain at that price.

I bought this case specifically because the photo indicated that it did not look to have the "extended" casing on the front part of the phone (the area with the speaker, camera, etc. Unfortunately, it has the front covering as well as you see in many other case pictures. It is also a pretty bulky case. I wouldn't recommend it. - Samsung Galaxy S'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Case - samsung galaxy s samsung galaxy s Case - samsung galaxy s