Sunday 5 December 2010

Samsung Galaxy Tab - samsung galaxy tab, galaxy tab cover


I love this case for my Galaxy Tab! The leather is textured, feels good, and looks very professional. The Tab is held in securely on all four sides but with cut-outs for the volume key, sim card, etc. Would give this product 5 stars but it does not prop up very steadily for horizontal viewing. Except for that issue, it's just about perfect. rooCase Dual Station Leather (Black) Case Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet P1000 Wi-Fi / 3G

The case arrived quickly and was exactly what I had hoped it would be. It protects the Galaxy just as I had wanted it to and the magnetic snap closure was the selling point for me. I wanted a case that would protect the Galaxy with more than a simple book style closure. When you open the case and flip the back for viewing, the angle is a little low, but it doesn't seem to be too much of a hassle.

this is the second case i bought for my galaxy tab. the first was open at the top allowing for the tab to slip out. this roocase is held in on all four sides correcting that problem. my favorite feature is that its not real thick and bulky, making for comfortable secure carrying. the quality and fit is very good for all controls. great value for the price

This case is exacatly what I was looking for. Very light and not too bulky so that I can still put it easily in my pocket. Very easy to get to the controls and has a rich look and feel to it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

This is the first case I have ordered for my Samsung Tab. I really like the magnetic snap clasp on the cover and the fact that you can make it into a stand in order to use the Tablet in landscape mode. Love the way cover fits, too. - Black Leather Galaxy Tab Case - Galaxy Tab Cover - Android - Samsung Galaxy Tab'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Galaxy Tab - samsung galaxy tab, galaxy tab cover black leather galaxy tab case Samsung Galaxy Tab - samsung galaxy tab, galaxy tab cover