Sunday 5 December 2010

Kitchen Gadgets - lighters, zippo


Zippo butane fuel - pretty straight forward. Only thing is, if it isn't refueling the lighter, insert as if you were refueling, and press down... but jiggle the fuel bottle a little. I had a little problem with refueling, but when I jiggled the nozzle a little, it started working like a charm. Don't forget to fuel somewhere with good ventilation and no open flames. Zippo Premium Butane Fuel (1.9 oz.)

We tried Zippo (premium butane fuel) for our butane kitchen torch - also purchased on amazon - it works great to add a special touch of torch to your favorite creme brulee - try it, you'll like it! (recommended). Please dont wait till the last day before you need it to order it, this fuel must be shipped separately and if you can purchase it locally it might be better than Amazon, but this was convenient and I wasnt in a hurry...one more reason to state "Amazon has everything you need" - I love amazon in case you couldnt tell :-0

I love the brand of Zippo since I was young and I allway had a Zippo in my pocket to light up my cigarette {but not the Butane Barbecue Torch Lighter I just purchase later on...}.

So , if I need fuel, flint...I allway looking for Zippo brand.

Good product, fair price, on time deliver brought me back anytime I need something...

Thanks. - Zippo - Fuel - Butane Torch - Lighters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kitchen Gadgets - lighters, zippo zippo Kitchen Gadgets - lighters, zippo