Sunday 5 December 2010

Leather Wallet - trifold, trifold wallet


This wallet is characterized by its high quality, stylishness, and ease of use, all three. The quality of the leather and stitching is excellent. Credit cards are easy to access, as is the separate compartment for a driver's license. I highly recommend this wallet. Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet, Brown, One Size

Incredible wallet! This is the same sized wallet as any other. Doesn't hold alot of cards, but i don't have alot. It's not bulky or too thick.

I look forward to several years of use. I can see my Driver ID clearly through the window without removing it. Regular prided or on sale, you can't go wrong. There is a metal logo on the wallet. I don't feel it when i sit.I like that it has a fabric seam about the photo ID compartment. This makes for complete folding and closure. The trifold style is great. It's my preference.

This is a great wallet and i recommend it to anyone needing a nice and durable wallet for everyday needs, it has lots of compartments to put all you important documents. It comes with 6 cards pockets in the middle and right side of the wallet, on the left side it has a see trough pocket with a hole in the middle to slide out easily any card, plus it comes with a plastic multi-pocket where you can put 4 more cards. On the upper side where you put the money its really spacious so you wont have any problems putting a big amount of money in there. In general this is a nice looking wallet that will last at least for a few years, don't think it twice buy it now.

I got this wallet for my husband's birthday.

His old one was falling apart. Everything he

had from his old wallet, fit nicely in this

new "Nautica Wallet".



He has been using it now for about three weeks,

and he really likes it. This wallet is made well,

and only after a week my husband said, it was

breaking in quite well.

I just received this wallet and immediately discovered that it is not a good travel wallet for anyone who travels overseas and/or has multiple credit cards. It is not tall enough for most foreign bills, and it will hold only a very few cards and still be foldable. It might work otherwise, but definitely is not suitable for those who have much to fill it with.

This is a great product, genuine leather, cool design, and lots of pockets, the only down size is that the credit cards pockets are a bit small, if yo only have 4 cards your good, but if you have 6 or more you will find yourself jamming your cards in and out every time you need to use them.

I gave this wallet to my husband for Christmas to replace his 7 year old wallet which was starting to fall a part. Maybe I was expecting a much better wallet based on all of the reviews, but it's just a wallet. The leather is ok and is really stiff. My husband doesn't have much in his wallet but when he puts it down it unfolds itself. It's been a month and will probably take a lot longer to get broken in. He hasn't comment on it, which makes me think he isn't that fond of it. Hope it lasts awhile, but next time I won't be replacing it with the same wallet.

Very stylish wallet. Tiny, but long enough to hold your credit cards, currency and even a couple of coins. Leather seems to be quality crafted, but I'll have to see on that after some more usage.



I'm very pleased so far.



DECEMBER 30, 2009 UPDATE:



It's official: this is by far the BEST wallet I've ever had; I've been using it for almost a year now and it keeps looking almost as good as new; only the metal 'Nautica' plaque on the outside has lost a notch of shine, but that's it; everything else (interior sewing, leather, inner compartments) are still pristine. Quality definitely was seriously taken into consideration with this product.

Nautica makes an incredibly fine wallet with this trifold wallet made of polished leather! This leather wallet is truly a multi-purpose holder; and a great deal for any guy on a budget who still wants an excellent quality, sturdy wallet that is not cheaply made. The wallet is made of cowhide leather; I love it! The Nautica logo adds an extra touch of class, too.



The see through leather framed ID card window allows you to show identification cards or a driver's license without having to take it out of the holder; I appreciate that feature. I use it for my driver's license. There are a whopping nine (yes, nine) credit card compartments and this wallet is quite well manufactured for years of use holding money and other things like tickets inside the main body of this wallet. It comes in either a rather dark brown (which I have) or black; and it will last you many years with proper care.



Overall, this fine wallet should last you forever with the proper care; and that makes it a good deal at the cost of $19.99 as I write this. I highly recommend this wallet for young people, any guy on a budget and people bumming around doing errands. Although it can go with attire for a formal occasion or a dressy work environment, it's not literally the very best trifold style wallet to go with your attire for a formal occasion. Other more stylish (but more expensive) wallets in that category can be found for sale on this website. - Accessories - Trifold - Billfold - Trifold Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Wallet - trifold, trifold wallet trifold Leather Wallet - trifold, trifold wallet