Sunday 5 December 2010

Hp Inkjet Cartridges - printer ink, hewlett-packard


The cartridge supplied with the HP Deskjet 932C doesn't hold much ink, so when I purchased the printer 3 months ago, I bought a 2-pack of 45A -- I hate to run out of ink. I just ran out of ink in the small cartridge, and sadly found that both 45A cartridges had completely dried out. I sure wasted a lot of color ink trying to decide what was wrong! I went back to Office Depot where I purchased the printer, and was advised that I don't use enough ink to warrant buying a 2-pack because they are almost sure to dry up before I would need them. So I bought a single... and voila, the printer is back to its normal wonderful self... Yes, the cartridges that dried out were still under warranty with both the store and HewlettPackard, so I have been reimbursed. HP 45 Black Ink Cartridge

A great work horse! I've used 20-25 of these cartridges over the past few years, with consistently excellent results. The print is always clear, I seem to get over 500 text pages per cartrige, and unlike some earlier generation models it doesn't clog when the ink level runs low.

I agree with some of the reviews that the cartridges don't last very long and are expensive. I tried a refill product from Dataproducts for both b&w (51629A)and color cartridges (51649A). Both work well. I didn't trust the cover for the color refill and used the old one by attaching it with tape. Works fine so far. Hope this helps.

Some reviewers complained that this cartridge has a low ink supply. I suppose that may be true for someone running a very active office or home-office with very demanding print needs. However, in my Deskjet 882C (an excellent printer) used at home with moderate printing (in a home-office), these cartridges last just fine. I have been using them in my 882C since March, '99 and am only on my 4th one - 4 in 16 months is not too bad. But even more importantly, is the excellent performance: clear black text, never smudged or faded, very professional looking - on practically any paper. A good, safe, relaible product.

I've had the HP DeskJet 722C for over a year now. I have been happy with the performance of the black inkjet cartridge, and have only had to replace it twice. I don't have especially heavy print needs; I am a computer professional, however, and I estimate that I am perhaps an average printer user. The ink dries quickly, and I have not had the "smudge" complaint that I had heard from a friend (who told me AFTER I purchased this printer)

Let's face it, how much can you really say about an ink cartridge? Using this on my HP970cxi produces very good print quality. The biggest problem I've had with the cartridges has been a tendency to dry up more quickly than they should. A couple of them have gone dry far too soon after purchase both in terms of time and the number of sheets printed. Fortunately, most of them hold up for a reasonable period of time. The bottom line is that you need ink cartridges to use your printer and this is a good cartridge even if it isn't perfect.

This cartridge holds a nice deep black ink that makes great smudge-free print. My only gripe is the cartridge should last longer than 500 pages before I run out of ink. (sigh) If only HP made these like their test equipment.....

This is what is recommended for various HP printers. Works as advertised, a bit expensive, but way better than at Office Depot/Staples. I prefer laser printers, as they are faster and crisper... but ink jet printers are definitely cheaper. Don't use refills, they ruin your printer. - Hp Ink Cartridge - Printer Ink - Deskjet - Hewlett-packard'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information