Sunday 5 December 2010

High Definition - screen, lcd hdtv


The GE screen cleaning "system" isn't really a system, but it works pretty well. The bottle of cleaning spray is a decent size, when compared with other products. The cleaning cloth is good and does not scratch the screen. I would have liked it to be a bit larger. The anti-static brush works well too, however it is rather cheap and flimsy and way too small, especially if you have an LCD TV over 40".



With these minor gripes aside, I found the product cleaned my screen beautifully, removing a large fingerprint smear, dust, and some specks of dirt. I bought mine at Target for $7.69, but it is definitely worth the $10 here on Amazon. The only addition I can think of would be to include a storage case for the three pieces. GE 22557 LCD/Plasma TV Screen Cleaning System

I have an dell lcd that had some residue, probably leftover from some other cleaning product. I had tried some disposable lcd cleaning wipes from the same company but they did not work. Hesitant to buy another cleaning product from the same company, I purchased this cleaning kit. I followed the directions and it worked beautifully!! My lcd is like new and flawless! I also cleaned the screen on my toshiba NB205 and it was beautiful. Recommend this product to anyone with an lcd. I do wish however it came with a case to keep the stuff organized and not get the cloth dirty. Also the cap on the spray comes off easily. Plenty of liquid cleaner tho, excellent product.

I bought this solution to use on my Panasonic plasma. I chose this one based on the reviews here. I was very nervous and anxious to see the results. I took the advice here and bought separate cloths (Cables Unlimted ACCFIBER6 Ultra Absorbent Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (6 Pack). I'm glad I did, as the included cloth feels much scratchier.



The results were fantastic. The solution took off some serious smudges left by my toddler. I also cleaned my old LCD monitor and even a blu-ray disk. Sprayed on the cloth, gently wiping, and poof! Everything looks good as new.



I'm very pleased with the results.

I bought this LCD screen about a year ago and use to clean the screen on an iMac and 17" MacBook Pro. In addition I also use to clean lenses for cameras. A few sprays does the job for both computers and a single spray for my cameras. The product lives up to its claims and then some, leaving screens clean of fingerprints and smudges and my lenses crystal clear. I'm finicky about screens and lenses and use the product on the average 2 or more times a week on the computers and every time I change lenses on a camera. Best of all of the 6.7 ounces that came in the bottle I guesstimate there to be 5 ounces left. each spray delivers a very small amount and that's all that is needed.

I have now used this about six times, and it has done the job admirably. The little brush is just not quite useful enough, but it gets the job done (only downer in the system). Other than that, great product, will definitely buy again.

I got this for my computer and, for whatever reason, was expecting the spray bottle and brush to be much smaller. I think this will last me for years (not just two years, either). My only complaint, like other reviewers, is that it doesn't come with some sort of container to keep them all together. This is good stuff! - Lcd Hdtv - High Definition - Screen - Cleaning'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


High Definition - screen, lcd hdtv high definition High Definition - screen, lcd hdtv