Sunday 5 December 2010

rope - rope


I'd been looking for a good, durable jump rope so my daughters could have more things to play outdoors when I came across these. They used to have these in my elementary gym classes and I loved them. They're sturdy, colorful and when you swing them they keep a better shape. I've already bought several of them. I would recommend also getting a book on jump rope rhymes. We have Anna Banana. They get exercise, fresh air, and wholesome fun. Who could ask for more? Olympic Style Jump Rope, 7' (Red/White Segmented Jump Rope)

For our event, these jump ropes were perfect and did not fall apart. My family and I tested these ropes for 1 week to make sure they could handle the 800+ students who would be using them. These jump ropes are good quality and worth the money. I would buy them again.

My child likes this jump rope because it makes a popping sound when it hits the ground. The jump rope is durable and we have not lost any beads due to breaking which I was originally concerned about. It is a strong rope that has many years left in it. The weight is also great and makes it easier to swing it.

I bought these just ropes due to reviews after searching for good sturdy jump ropes. Since I got these about 1 month ago they are still in good shape. My sons have used them everyday since I got them and they are still using them and have not fallen apart. I recommended them to you if you are looking for good jump ropes.

I purchased these for my kids and I to use! I got the 8' and my kids bought 2 7' jump ropes. They are perfect. Very durable and nothing like those cheap rope jump ropes at the Toy Store!! I highly recommend them.

This is a good size for a child, it is a bit long for my 5 year old but not unusable. This reminds me of the old style of school gym jump rope- it is extremely durable, and much easier to control and use than a soft jump rope. The weight of the plastic makes it much easier to use without the tangle of soft rope. Exactly what I was looking for. If using it with children however, it does sting if you get hit in the leg or arm with it, and my kids did have to be warned several times not to swing it at each other, so supervise younger kids.

I could not find a jumprope like this anywhere locally. Seemed so basic, but I looked everywhere. I bought for my tiny 5-year-old and had to cut off the handle and remove a bunch of beads to get to the right length, but she's been a jumping fool ever since. Doesn't tangle up at all. And if it breaks (it hasn't yet), it's cheap enough to replace it, so I don't care! We have some other, fancier/more expensive ropes, but I really think this one is the best. Sometimes simpler is better! - Rope'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


rope - rope rope rope - rope