Tuesday 14 December 2010

Speaker Selector Switch - speaker switch, speaker selector switch


I purchased this device to deliver sound to four sets of speakers. Only when I received it and read the instructions did I learn that powering all four sets simultaneously would drop the impedence to a dangerous 2.4 ohms. This low level can damage most amplifiers. I need a selector with impedence protection to deliver sound to all four sets. This selector is useful for switching between speakers, using only up to two sets at a time. Pyle Home PSPVC4 4-Channel High Power Stereo Speaker Selector with volume Control

You could probably spend a lot more for a device like this and not have it work as well. I spent a little time to get my receiver base line volume for each device, ie. iPod, radio, cassette player, and CD player. It works well controlling volume on 4 pairs of speakers-- 3 sets indoors and 1 set outdoors. I'd recommend this product.

I've been using this about a year already with no complaints. Worth the extra $$$ for a selector with volume control since - as is my case - not all speaker pairs have of the same quality and have different volume levels otherwise. So - with my #1 zone at 50% volume, zone #2 at 75% volume, and zone #3 at 100% volume I have comfortable and equal listening levels in all zones (then i just use the receiver volume to adjust all at once and keep them equal).



good buy. no idea if as previous reviewer says i might be doing damage to my receiver, but since in my case i paid less for the stereo receiver than i did for the speaker selector, i suppose it's a risk i'm willing to take. besides, over a year into it, i've had no problems. - Speaker Selector Switch - Speaker Switch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Speaker Selector Switch - speaker switch, speaker selector switch speaker selector switch Speaker Selector Switch - speaker switch, speaker selector switch