Tuesday 14 December 2010

Planners


I bought these planners for my 1st grader and 3rd grader, as I was looking for a good student organizer that would be fun and colorful for the kids, and easy for them to use. I really love them! The kids are excited about using them this year. I was looking for something portable to keep up with their Home school assignments, and this is perfect. They do look as if they were meant for public/private school kids, but really, this planner can work for home school too. Definitely worth the price here on Amazon! The Student Planner 2011-2012 School Year Planner Elementary Grades 3-6 8.5" X 11"

This as a very good planner for grade school students that helps them keep up on their assignments. I would recommend purchasing it, but allow extra time to recieve. I did not recieve it until about 8 days after I ordered it.

I purchased this planner because we were in a new school district that did not provide one for the students. I was pleasantly surprised that the planner was everything necessary for my 4th grader. In front are some very useful tips and charts in every school subject. I recommend this planner.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Planners Planners Planners