Tuesday 14 December 2010

Hd Dvd - hdmi cable, dvi


This is a great connector, but there was an unforeseen problem with my intended use for it. Hopefully I can save someone the trouble. I planned to connect a DVD upconverter (HDMI) to a computer monitor (DVI). Like I said, the connector is fine, I got everything hooked up, and when I turned it on a picture flickered on the screen and then it went blank. Turns out after reading through the manuals that the DVD player requires the monitor to be HDCP compliant. So it works, but since it's afraid I might be using it to make illegal copies of something it shuts off my picture immediately. I'm really rather frustrated that once again a DRM scheme has made something less convenient for a legitimate customer. So it's back to my 19" TV from 1995 until I can save up enough for a brand new monitor/TV with HDCP. Isn't progress great? I'm sure I'll find some other use for this nice adapter. New Gold Plated HDMI Female to DVI-D Male Video Adaptor

Great tool for my Older Hd TV. Works perfect. I have a HDMI running from the computer to the DVI-D on the TV. Adapter fit perfect. Running the signal from a Laptop: Win7 64-bit with a HDMI to DVI-D, using the Fn+F5 Keyboard shortcut to make picture fit correctly.

GREAT DEAL. GREAT ADAPTER, GREAT PRICE, GREAT QUALITY. Thanks

Works as described. If you have problems with your HDMI connection (TV) being recognized by your video card just uninstall the video card driver through Device Manager (My Computer - System Information - Hardware) then reboot computer. Turn off computer. Plug in monitor(s) you want to use with video card, turn on computer and reinstall driver for video card, reboot computer again.

I have a dual monitor Nvidia 6200 (1 VGA and 1 DVI). I now have a vga port for my 20" LCD computer monitor and the card recognized my HDMI connected LG 42" flat panel on my DVI port.

Very cool! Very good product and you can't beat the price.

i just plugged this into my HP p6774y DVI input and it worked with my HDMI LCD immediately..in fact I got an added bonus as I quickly learned that my PC supports dual monitor. Picture looks great so far, hope it lasts a long time.

i was given a hdlcd tv as a gift but it takes dvi-m plug this did the job of adapting so i could use hdmi cable too bad the old hd tvsdidn't run audio through the same input.takes lots of preshure to get screws in they needed to trim a little rubber off the post guides so it secures beter otherwise its great adaptor. HDMI cables stay in nicely.

I was really impressed with how nice and high quality this item appears to be when I received it, the pic doesn't do it justice, it didn't feel cheap as I expected for the price I paid. Much nicer than the ones I got from fry's. It works great. Everything fit snug and video quality appears great. I also got the hdmi cable with this connector and it's just as great.

THIS ADAPTER IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE DVI TO HDMI CABLE BECAUSE YOU CAN USE THE ADAPTER AND THEN USE WHICHEVER HDMI CABLE YOU LIKE/THINK IS THE BEST. IS USE THIS WITH THE CABLE MENTIONED BELOW TO HOOK MY COMPUTER UP TO MY 40" SONY BRAVIA HDTV, WHICH I USE AS MY MONITOR, AND BAM! I GET 1080p PICTURE RESOLUTION, WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR? (1440p!LOL)IT IS A VERY CHEAP ADAPTER(NOT THE ADAPTER QUALITY BUT THE PRICE IS CHEAP)SO THATS A PLUS. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU USE THIS WITH THE NEW MEDIABRIDGE ULTRA 1.4 HDMI ON AMAZON FOR 9.99. THE CABLE WORKS GREAT, ITS "FUTURE PROOF", AND IT HAS A NICE LOOK TO IT. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ANY HOME THEATER OR SURROUND SOUND EQUIPMENT, MY PRICE IS LOWER THAN AMAZONS AND I SHIP FREE. - Hdmi To Dvi - Dvi - Hdmi Cable - 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hd Dvd - hdmi cable, dvi 1080p Hd Dvd - hdmi cable, dvi