Tuesday 14 December 2010

Basketball - baseball, hockey


Ultra Pro Top Loads and Soft Sleeves are great ! My NASCAR cards fit in them perfect. Very well made, good quality, and you can't beat the price of the Special COMBO deal.

Will buy again, and from the same Customer, Great Customer Service ! Special COMBO Deal! 4 Packs of Ultra Pro 3 x 4 Top Loads (25/Pack) and Soft Sleeves (100 Top Load Card Holders & 100 Penny Sleeves!)

Pros: Very, Very reliable

fluids and other particles stay out very well

Resistant to bending for the most part

Really give you piece of mind for your most important cardsCons: Can you say $$$EXPENSIVE$$$?

1 in 25 seems to be a manufacture defect (large opening, tight opening, scratched, sharp edges)



Here's a little about me, I'm a digimon card collector and have been collecting Digimon Cards for about 12 years. I don't have anything really amazing, just my own little special collection. I only trust placing my beauties in these plastic sleeves. I don't care about any other brands, Ultra Pro has treated me well.Tip: place card upside down in smooth penny sleeve, then place sleeve with card facing up into the top loader. You should see the bottom of your trading card sticking slightly out from the penny sleeve inside the top loader. This way if water, soda or any unwanted fluid enters your top loader, gravity and limited space will work in your favor. Finally tape close the top of the top loader to create a vacuum. Now your stuff is protected for life. These thick plastic top loaders are very good for their price. I once made the mistake of not buying this one specific bundle from amazon and lived to regret it big time!!Don't buy any other bundle set, buy this set that comes with 100 thick top loaders and 100 penny sleeves. I buy this things to protect my card regularly, and I think this is like my 3rd or fourth set.

-Love them

The product is beyond my expectations. I use the sleeves for my ACEO collection-- both for my business and my hobby. I've also found other ways to use the sleeves, making my life a little simpler and more organized. Thanks for the nice surprises with this product! - Baseball - Cards - Trading Cards - Hockey'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Basketball - baseball, hockey baseball Basketball - baseball, hockey