Tuesday 14 December 2010

Picture Hanger - picture hangers, picture hanger


the brand is OOKS , and i never heard of them before i went to Lowell's needing a lot of different picture hangers. i am so glad i found this.



This is a great system, all the items are fantastic quality and the nails are so sharp that you just press them in with your thumb to get them to stay then hammer the rest of the way. Each hanger is labeled for the total pounds it can hold. These hangers also come in quantities of 35 each for the 10 and 20 lb hangers. They also have a "shield" hanger that will protect the wall and holds itself in place for easier hanging. i wont ever use another brand, this one beats them all. OOK 50918 34 Piece Professional Picture Hanging Value Pieces Kit

Can't believe I didn't find these sooner. We moved from our own home with walls and walls of pictures, and this pack was indispensible coming to an apartment. Neat and very sturdy. Makes correcting positioning easy and (nearly) spotless.

These are by far the best and easiest hangers. I ordered several different types , all with good reviews, but these are by far the best. So easy to place and install. Measuring where the picture will hang is very easy with these.

We transformed our walls into great decor just buy using this kit and hanging up so many of the great pictures that we never hung up since we moved in last year.



It does not get any better than this. I wrecked a few because they bend kinda easy but who cares, you get a lot of them.

Amazon has this listed as a 34 piece set. It's a bit misleading since it later says in the product information that it only hangs 17 pieces. I was confused recently when I only received one package of 17 pieces believing Amazon had forgotten to send one package. Be sure to order 2 if you're planning on 34 hangers. Quality is decent on these otherwise.

I bought two of these to hold a flag that was framed, I used two even though one would probably suffice. I found that the nails wanted to back out of the holes on their own...very odd. Hopefully they will not back all the way out with the pressure pulling down on them, I think they will be ok. Can't give them a great review because of this flaw.

I bought a really large mirror that needed something sturdy to hold it to the wall. These hangers work perfect and they are sooooo easy to install that I can do it. I don't need my husband help for these. They are super soft to the dry wall also. They cling easily and looks like the drywall is talking it well. Just a pin size hole and it can hold heavy items. The best part is that, the hooks come in various sizes and weight limits, so depending on what you are hanging, you can choose the size. Excellent product.

I am not a very handy around the house person. Making holes in the wall occasionally resulted in extra holes, crumbling plaster, spackling and starting over. Then I discovered OOK system! It is easy to use, good results on plaster walls, and I have not had to redo it once!



The nails are sharp, they go in easy, and it is not possible to put them in crooked. This is a nice assortment to always have on hand! I highly recommend them. If I can use them with easy - anyone can!

I live in a building that was built in 1911. Our walls are plaster and lathe...and regular nail hangers pull out...or worse...damage the walls. These OOK hangers are fabulous for older walls...and work just as well in my bathroom which has modern drywall.



I have a 40lb mirror hanging up in my bedroom...that has now been up for year number four. If you get the appropriate size hanger for the weight of what you're hanging...trust me...you'll NEVER have to worry about a crash in the middle of the night.



I have occasionally had to use pliers to remove the nail/pins from the wall when removing the hangers...but otherwise...they're as easy to remove as they are to install. The hooks are large...and there's no danger of twisting or mashing them with the hanger like other nail-type hangers. And they lay really flat to the wall.



By the multi-pack. You'll want to go back and replace your existing picture hangers with these. - Picture Hangers - Picture Hanger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Picture Hanger - picture hangers, picture hanger picture hangers Picture Hanger - picture hangers, picture hanger