Tuesday 14 December 2010

Sewing Books - recycle, fashion


i hate to say that i was disappointed with this book. I own their first one, so i was hoping and expecting for this one to be just as flyy, but it wasn't. i own several deconstruction books and many of their pants, jackets and skirts ideas weren't that creative and flyy like i wanted it to be. I understand that there's nothing new under the son, but i just expected something more edgier (sp?) from them in this one.



I skimmed through the book before i purchased it anyhow at barnes and nobles, so i knew what i was getting into. Since i love accessories, one that was my favorite was the headband. I know there's more, but i haven't picked up the book since i bought it sadly :( . Nonetheless i'm still a fan and supporter of their work and i will continue to be!



peace Denim Mania: 25 Stylish Ways to Transform Your Jeans

I LOVE this book. While *I* wouldn't necessarily wear all of the projects in this book, I love them because they more closely fit my ideas for recycled clothing, than almost all of the other books of this genre that I've seen. I adore the authors' funky attitudes and approaches to style, and the encouragement and tips. I haven't sewn much in many years, but am trying to improve my skills, and have a blast at the same time. My favorite project is the combo white shirt-denim puffy sleeves selection (so cute, I want to make a bunch). - Denim - Jeans - Fashion - Recycle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sewing Books - recycle, fashion recycle Sewing Books - recycle, fashion