Monday 20 December 2010

Neoprene Sleeve - ipad, ipad case


I wanted something simple to protect my new iPad 2 when I put it in my bag, this cover does the trick! It's cheap, durable and the essence of simplicity. Fits my iPad 2 with or without smart cover on. What more could you ask for? Kensington K62911US Reversible Sleeve for Netbooks, Fits 7 to 9-Inch Netbooks (Black/Gray)

While some reviews might lead you to think otherwise, this is not specifically an iPad sleeve. It's a generic netbook sleeve (it even says so on the tag) that has found new life with the release of the iPad. It fits the iPad pretty well, although a little tight if anything. I'm not personally a big fan of these slip sleeves but the price can't be beat.



It's an unlined neoprene slip sleeve from a reputable company. If that's what you want and the price is right for you, you'll be happy.

Bought this for my ipad 2 because of the positive reviews... It does fit but not perfectly.

I think it's a bit small for the iPad 2. Just a few mm off...You def have to do some pushing and tugging.

The price was a bit insane so let's start shoving it in!

Fits both my iPad and my Netbook well, nice package, basically wet suit material, or very similar (which is fine). After only a week, however, the stitching that goes around the flap that pulls over whatever you have inside has come untitched in the middle and is coming unstitched all the way around. Waaaaay too early for that to happen. I'm an office guy, I haven't had this thing on a construction site. Unfortunate.



UPDATE - 12/2010. The above is correct, but maybe an anomaly. I restitched that little stretch that came undone (maybe it was my fault that it came unstitched in the first place), and I use the thing regularly with my iPad. Great piece of gear. Easy to put on, take off, great protection. Would definitely recommend. I'm going to up my review from 2 to 5 stars.

I bought this sleeve for my ipad based on the reviews here, and the low price. Personally I find this sleeve too tight a fit for the iPad, it's a struggle to get this thing on and off. I just want the iPad to slide out easily, but I have to tug and pull at it. I guess it depends on what your needs are, but it doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm just lazier than the other folks!

I had recently purchased an iPad and quickly realized that I would need some form of protective cover for it to prevent scratches or even worse damage. The price of the "official" iPad cover seemed a bit too high, as were the prices of most other iPad covers. I was looking for the best function/price balance and came across this product. After reading several reviews that indicated that even though this sleeve was designed for net books it works well with an iPad, I decided to give it a try. It turns out that this really is a perfect iPad cover - the iPad fits it perfectly and it's very easy to get it in and out thanks to the reversible cover. I also tried to use it with my Acer Aspire One AOA150-1447 8.9-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, XP Home, 6 Cell Battery) Sapphire Blue and in fact it did fit in quite well, although it required a bit of work to stretch it and get it in. In my opinion this sleeve is better suited for iPad than for netbooks, but it can certainly work for both.



The biggest draw of this sleeve is its price - at $5.50 when I bought it (with free shipping) it is by far the most affordable option out there for protecting your iPad or your netbook. If you want a no-frills protection for your gadget that does the job right this is probably the best option that you have.

It fits the iPad. If you have a netbook that is slightly bigger than the iPad, it is unlikely to fit it easily. That being said, the fabric does stretch fairly well. For a 10 inch netbook, however, it is unlikely to fit.



The reverse color, grey, is rather pale and I can't think of anyone who would want to use it. - Netbook Case - Ipad Case - Sleeve - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information