Monday 20 December 2010

Desktop Speakers - pc speakers, computer speakers


These are nice speakers if you are not expecting a high priced sound from them. These are 2.0 speakers without a seperate base speaker, which is fine with me since I don't use them for serious music. Plus I don't care for a heavy base when I am listing to someone talk.



I use these speakers for my PC. They are way, way better than my monitor speakers and my previous speakers. These are USB 2 powered and turn on and off with the computer. They have a combination volume and on/off switch in top. I never touch the speaker volume or on/off switch. The volume is left on high and I adjust it from my keyboard, and the speaker turns off/on with the PC.



My other speakers had to be pluged into a 110 wall outlet and had a switch on them to turn on and off, which seemed like a hassle every time I turned the PC on or Off.



The sound and tone is good on these speakers for what I use them for. With the volume turned up they are louder than you would normally want in front of your PC. Good speakers with a good sound for the price. Check out Dell daily deals on your browser sometimes they have these for under $10



NOTE:::; I don't understand Amazons pricing. I have seen these as low as $8 and now on 3/16/11 they want $30. Dell AX210 USB POWERED SPEAKERS

Pros: Great speakerphone; can mate with many phones; can mate with two phones at once.



Cons: N/a



Bottom-Line: A little larger than I expected, but the unit is light, portable and is easy to hear even over road noise.



I'm an IT Professional and work at a mid-sized company with some 2000 desktop deployed. None them are put into place with speakers (can't have that in a cubed office environment now can we?) installed. So, we get a lot of calls for speakers to listen to webinars, presentation, voicemail messages, etc. Our solution: Dell AX210-2 Desktop Stereo Speakers.



The Dell AX210-2 Desktop Stereo Speakers are very basic 1.2 watt, all-black USB powered desktop speakers that can plug into the "green" audio out port on the back of the PC, or the headphones jack on the front of the PC. The AX210-2 Desktop Stereo Speakers have but a single control: a rotary switch on the top of the left speaker that controls the power and volume.



Use



Setting up the Dell AX210-2 Desktop Stereo Speakers is a breeze; remove them from the box plug them into an open USB port for power and the audio port for sound. Turn on and enjoy. The sound: well, these are not high fidelity speakers, I wouldn't listen to music through them, but listening to presentations, voicemail, voice-to-text should be perfectly fine.



Conclusion



While the Dell AX210-2 Desktop Stereo Speakers would not be my first choice when ordering a new computer for personal use, for the office environment the minimalist dual are adequate enough.

These speakers are from a trusted brand and met my needs for a usb powered speaker. My wife used these when she needed more sound while watching movies on her laptop and she was on a treadmill. It allowed her to hear and I also have used this when I take my lcd projector and need louder sound.



It is not extremely loud, but meets the needs for a medium sized room.



It is not perfect sound with limited bass, as is expected for the price and size.



First time operators should know that the volume control is on top of one of the speakers and if you do not turn it on and up, you will not get sound. It is hard to see, if you are not aware of it.

They look great in real life and the volume control circle on the top is an interesting touch and adds to the sleekness. I played one song to test them out and was amazed at the sound quality. And at $4.99 it's definitely one of the best electronic purchases I've ever made.

Small rectangular speakers with on/off rotator switch on right speaker. My son was blasting his rap crap with my subwoofer pc speakers so I replaced them with these! Sound like monitors with built in speakers so they are good enough for sound/movie play back. These are cpu usb controlled so they are only powered when tower is on saving you the need for another receptacle and wasted power to keep amplifier on.

I have used these to show a video from a laptop. They did a reasonable job boosting the sound to a group of 10 to 20 people. They also look nice and don't require an extra power source. Overall a good value.

These are great speakers for the average PC User. They sound full and not tinty. Volume is

louder than I expected. As what others have said, I turn the volume all the way up on the speakers by

it's built in volume knob, then adjust the volume by either my Multi-Media keyboard, or by software.

If you're looking for something that will add sound to you desktop, or to greatly improve the sound of your

laptop, then these speakers are for you! Also, the fact that there is no power supply needed, (Just the USB)is

an added plus!!! - Computer Speakers - Pc Speakers - Cheap Speakers - Dell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Desktop Speakers - pc speakers, computer speakers pc speakers Desktop Speakers - pc speakers, computer speakers