Monday 20 December 2010

Calculated Industries - business, hewlett-packard


At the suggestion of an experienced Agent, I ordered this calculator and am very happy I did. It performs all the basic functions I need to quickly figure out down payments, monthly payments (including taxes & insurance if I want), different interest rates, etc. The key pads are large enough that I don't accidently hit the wrong keys - which I really like. My previous calculator was credit card size & too small for my fingers. I still keep the "cheat sheet" it comes with in my portfolio, just in case... but this has been a quick learning curve & would be a valuable tool for anyone in the Real Estate, or the mortgage/lending business. As usual, Amazon's price was quite a bit less than the local stores - an added bonus! Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator

You can buy a more expensive real estate calculator with more functions. But the question is why? Not only is the 3405 loaded with all of the functionality many users will ever use or need, it is also very easy to use!

My old Real Estate Financial Calculator finally died after about 27 years. A terrible loss. Thought to look on Amazon and found the calculator was still being made. Quickly ordered and when it arrived it was so much better than my old one. Have had it about a month now and am completely pleased. I use it for real estate calculations and also for everyday use. For me it is the best ever and the price is so reasonable.

Keys are solid and easy to see. If you are in real estate sales, calculator does exactly what you need it to do in simple fashion, no more, no less. I would highly recommend this calculator and use it regularly. If you are in commercial real estate or are a mortgage lender, you might want to upgrade to higher functionality within this product line.

I should have searched for this on Amazon first. I purchased this after finding out that the one I had was like learning calculus all over again. Enter this then 2nd Function that and keystrokes up the kazoo before getting any answers. The Master IIIX is a breeze. Enter your loan amount, your interest rate then your term and you immediately get your monthly payment, PITI and even your 5y I/O loans in quick easy. Get this. You will know what I mean.

This is about the best calculator for mortgage professionals I have ever found. You don't have to be a financial genuies to understand it's features and the booklet that comes with it lays out almost all mortgage scenarios. It's so easy to use and you don't waste a lot of time learning to use it. If only it could generate leads, it's all you will ever need.

This is with out a doubt the easiest real estate calculator in the world to use. With just simple information input you are able to quickly give Clients an idea of costs associated with their home purchase. - Business - Hewlett-packard - Calculated Industries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information