Monday 20 December 2010

High Quality - laptop accessories, laptop cooler


The laptop cooler itself is perfectly fine but it is so thin that I have to tiptoe around any handling issues. I won't carry it anywhere unless I have the box it came in to put it in. I could easily break the plastic with one hand and I am a very skinny and not very strong.





Two Days later:



Follow up to my initial review. This laptop cooler, with it's thin plastic frame aside, is one of the best I have ever used so far with my 17 inch macbook pro. Before my laptop would constantly crash. Programs wouldn't work and I would have to limit my usage to suit the heat being emitted from the laptop. Now I can do whatever I want. I guess it wouldn't hurt to buy a just in case backup of the exact same one seeing as how the price is cheap and it actually does the job in comparison to my previous failing $40 laptop cooler. Laptop Notebook Cooler Pad w/ 3 Fans

This laptop cooler is about the best you can expect for eight dollars with shipping. It's light and kind of flimsy, but it keeps my laptop cool and provides elevation. I've only had it for a few days, but I imagine that it breaks easily because the wires are exposed.

This cooler pad is just worth what i bought it for. I don't blame the manufacture i blame myself for being cheap. My laptop doesn't weigh that much but the pad is made of a cheap plastic that caves in the middle from the laptops weight causing the fans to scratch whatevers underneath. Bottom line, i might be getting another one really soon. Add a little more money and buy something quality once and for all would be my advice.

I would not recommend this product at all!

It is very quiet,and the blue glow seems to amuse many people.



However, it did arrive with one fan broken off its support pegs. I did not report this, and just dabbed on some super glue. It's been working fine.



It is quite flimsy to just place into a carry bag, and I use the box it came in to transport it in my case...but hey, look at the price. Really cannot complain much at all.

This is a small laptop cooler. It is designed to sit on a table not your lap. it must be used on a hard surface since the blades on the bottom are exposed. It is made of a thin plastic and is not meant to be roughed around either. I paid 6 dollars for it all together including shipping. It does what it says it will do, cool your laptop, and the blue light it gives off is cool when the lights are out. I would recommend this to someone if they just need one for kitchen table bed side stand ect.

I received my product approximately 5 days ago, and at this point have been exceptionally pleased by it's ability to keep my laptop cool without all the bulk of its cousins in the same market. It is very flimsy, and gives the appearance of being easy to break- believe you me, I'm not going to test this factor - but it is very powerful in it's line of work. My laptop previously would reach heats of 106°C, causing it to crash and even in one particularly bad incident to burn my hand. With this device, I have yet to see it peak over 87°C.

As I previously stated, I have been pleased beyond what I expected for the price, and compared to the $60 Belkin Fan I had bought before, I'm getting much more than what I payed for with this package. The Belkin was failing within two weeks, this one seems to be in it for the long run.

I have to admit that I was somewhat holding my breath until this arrived - the price just seemed too good. Well, this is one of my deals of the week, or month or even farther back, because it works great! It's lightweight but sturdy, fit my Samsung N150 perfectly, and literally cooled one very hot computer down in less than two minutes' time. Very, very happy, and planning to pick up a couple extra of these!!!!

I have a laptop with a faulty fan so end up having to use accessory laptop fans to keep from overheating. This particular fan does a good job of cooling, but the fans themselves do not have a guard - so you're faced with open blades (soft plastic, not sharp.) And if you were using this for your laptop on a hard surface, it might be just fine. I use my laptop on my lap... so the 2 outer blades end up getting stopped by my legs. So I wound up having to prop a rolled up towel under the edge to raise it up enough so my own legs don't stop the fans. I could also put a book on my lap first, but I have a full sized latop with a 17" screen. Would need to be a big book. I'll be looking for a different fan, but if you're looking for something for use on a desk or table... this is probably a very good fan for the price.

I was looking for something lightweight in a laptop cooler and this is just the product. The other awesome thing is the fact it has lighting underneath the base of the laptop cooler which is this real cool blue color you would find in a swimming pool at night. I will turn the laptop cooler on at night just to see the beautiful soothing blue color it illuminates. Such a good idea and product in my opinion. - Laptop Cooler - Laptop Accessories - Laptop Fan - Cheap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information