Monday 12 September 2011

Wonder Wheeler


I recently purchased this cart because i surf fish a lot. It fits perfectly in tight places because it folds so flat and is light due to the aluminum frame. The only thing that would make this better would be beach tires with air in them for deeper sand. Genji Sports Foldable Fishing Cart/Beach Cart

Got this cart for our annual trip to Florida. I like to surf fish on the beach and this was just the ticket. We used it every day and it was a snap to re-box for the trip home. Amazon saved me alot of money on this unit.

This product is easy to assemble and disassemble. Stores well when folded and tires are removed. Tires are easy to put on and take off. This is soooo much easier to use than trying to carry all my surf fishing gear back and forth from the condo. Well worth the price, and then some. My only caution is this: buy the balloon tires. I intend to do just that before I go fishing again. Also, I found it handy to keep a pair of pliers in my car or in my tacklebox to facilitate assembly/disassembly. My small cooler, beach chair,two rod holders, tacklebox, and two surf rods fit on the cart just fine and I secured the front load with two bungee cords. R.C. Barnes

I use my cart for fishing. It is wonderful. I just have to try to figure out how to mount my folding chair on it, without it being a safety hazard. I would like to give this product 10 stars. Thank you very much.



P.S. Do you carry umbrellas that the wind won't turn inside out? For fishing that would be very helpful.

We received this item today... really looking forward to getting it as we fish as lot and also go to the beach often. The item description clearly states (in 3 different places) that it comes with two sets of wheels. Only received one set, the regular wheels. When I tried to get it corrected by asking for the additional pieces (the Wheeleez balloon wheels with the accompanying axels/pins that are on the Assembly Instructions as well) all I get is the option to return this. That is just NOT acceptable. I've never had trouble with Amazon before, I have no way to contact the manufacturer since their information is not on the mailing label nor enclosed on the packing slip. Everything says Amazon on it and they apparently won't even try to fix it. I'm very upset right now, feeling that I have paid for a product that is only partially correct and do not wish to return it and order again just hoping that it comes correctly the next time.



UPDATE: On July 11th I talked to an Amazon representative and explained the problem. She looked at the description as well, and I pointed out the three places where it stated it shipped with TWO sets of wheels. She couldn't so anything about it other than order a new product, which she did, and email me the return shipping label. She stated she would call ME back after the next shipment arrived to verify whether it was correct or not. I offered to call Amazon instead, but she said no, she would contact me. Well, needless to say the next shipment arrived with only the ONE set of wheels, she did NOT call me back, and the description has been corrected now. I even emailed her back (she sent me a confirmation email with the return shipping label) and got a response from someone else who didn't even read what I said and answered totally other stuff that I never asked. So I just GIVE UP!!!! Very poor customer service unless you are just returning something. If you are missing a part or pieces - don't bother - just return it and get your money back. Apparently they do not monitor these reviews either....

Broken from day one and Amazon, although they gave us a discount, had no information on the manufacturer to replace the part that was broken. Recommendation was to find something at the local hardware store.



For the product, it notes on the instructions that it only holds 55 pounds - now we know why. Very shoddy. Wouldn't waste you time with this.

I never rate anything a 5 unless it totally impresses me and goes above and beyond what it was designed for. This little jewel has helped me very much. I'm disabled and have trouble walking around with my fishing gear. This holds my little cooler my tackle box and rods. Except for the rods it all stays together all I do is stick it in the back of my suv and take it out when I get to where I'm going and put my rods in. I dont have to make 3 or 4 trips anymore to get setup. It isn't real sturdy but for your average joe it can haul a lot including my favorite chair. I would reccomend any who gets this get some bunge cords.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wonder Wheeler Wonder Wheeler Wonder Wheeler