Monday 12 September 2011

Banana Plugs - banana plugs, pyle


I bought two of these for two pairs of Polk Atrium 45 outdoor speakers. I've only been using them for a couple weeks but so far they work just fine. Only hang-up was during installation -- there's very little "wiggle room" to fit the wiring into the box (I was using 14-gauge speaker wire). Other than that, no problems and they provide volume from "Off" to plenty loud unless you hate your neighbors. OEM Systems AW-100WV-B Weatherproof Volume Control

Love it :) I recently built a nice big porch and spent the entire summer on it reading, watching the birds at my feeder and listening to Sirius 70s and 60s. This volume control is nice because I can jam out when I am by myself reading and turn it down from my chair (with my feet still up on the ottoman) when my wife comes out (instead of having to get up, go inside, and turn it down on the stereo). I LOVE it :)

While it was simple and easy to setup, I was not satifisfied with its operation.



With volume attenuated on the volume control unit, any increase in the volume at the amplifier resulted in the amplifier temporarily cutting out and displaying 'protect' on the display (this is an Onkyo unit).



I ended up returning it. - Mini Amp - Pyle - Banana Plugs - Amp'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Banana Plugs - banana plugs, pyle pyle Banana Plugs - banana plugs, pyle