Monday 12 September 2011

Womens-newbalan - women, womens-newbalan


I am a huge New Balance fan. I have owned about 10 pairs of them in all different styles (cross trainer, running, trail, etc.). These are the first pair in a long time that I have order that are not true to size. I always take a 9.5 and they always fit. I read that these ran a little small, so I order a 1/2 size larger leading me to order a size 10 womens. I rec'd my order and tried them on, and they were still super snug. Had to return them for a 10.5. If ordering, I recommend order a full size above your usual. New Balance Women's WR1011 Motion Control Running Shoe,White/Blue,11 B

I have worn NB shoes for as long as I can remember and have always felt like it was a good quality product, made to last, and a good compromise between top-notch technology and price.

I ordered this shoe in an 8 wide, because that's the size that I've worn in every other NB shoe I've owned. These were too short for me and my fred flintstone feet. I returned them and found an 8.5 instead. I found information on New Balance's Web site about the "lasts", which is the category for the wood or plastic basis that the shoe is designed around. Search their website to find out more; this will help ensure you order the right size. This also explains why some people have thought it runs small and others think it's true to size. This particular shoe is built on what is called the SL-2 last,which tends to be narrow in the heel, with a deep toe box, high instep, and wide forefront. The reason I mention this is because feet are different sizes and different shapes, and that shape can make a shoe feel large or small. For more information, do a search on NB Website for "Guide to Product Fit"; it will tell you all about the different lasts.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because, like many running shoes, it's ugly :)

This is a great shoe for the overpronator; it has helped greatly with my shin splints. I felt the difference immediately when I first used it. However, those who do not want or need pressure and stiffness in the midsole section of the shoe will not be happy with this style.

There were so many reviews telling me to order one full size up, I did just that. Normally I wear a 12 in New Balance shoes, they always fit fine. But, like others recommended, I ordered one size up--a women's 13. Well, I just got them today and my feet are SWIMMING in them! To the point that I realize the 12s would fit me just fine. So I am sending them back and getting a size 12 instead.



Here's the deal: I have read that NB shoes always run small. So order higher than your usual size in DRESS shoes. Right: so my size in dress shoes is 11 or 11.5. I frankly don't feel that these NB 1011 shoes are any different in sizing than any other NB shoe! What a hassle to return this shoe even though I inwardly wanted to order my regular NB size from the beginning, but was swayed by the reviews! So order one size up AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I am a heavy woman with flat feet, bad knees and low back pain. These shoes are wonderful for standing to watch my kids' soccer, baseball, basketball games. They are also comfortable for walking and look fairly nice with a pair of jeans. I'm extremely happy with these shoes.

this is an excellent shoe. great motion control for pronaters. it runs small. i had to get a 9 when i usually wear a 7.5 or 8. very comfortable. good moisture control. the best runner i have ever had.

I listened to all of the reviews and ordered two pairs to be safe - one 1/2 size bigger than normal size, and one a whole size bigger than my normal size. I received the smaller of the two first and found it just too big. Obviously I will have to return the pair that's a whole size larger also.



Although I truly appreciate the reviews when making choices, this is one case where I wish I'd also purchased my true size also to be sure. Shoes can be tricky to buy online so go with your gut, but I definately agree with the small handful that say to beware of the others that say they run small.



BTW, great shoe for motion control, and you can't beat the price!

I really like these shoes. They provide a lot of support and feel great. That said, be sure to order up a size. I wear an 8.5D in most shoes, but I always run in a 9D so that I have a bit of extra room. I always buy New Balance running shoes and have never had a problem with sizing. I ordered these in a 9D expecting to have a bit of extra room as always, but my toe was up against the end of the shoe. The 9.5D fits great. - Women - Wide Toe Box - Womens-newbalan - New Balance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens-newbalan - women, womens-newbalan women Womens-newbalan - women, womens-newbalan