Monday 12 September 2011

240hz - sony, led


Simply put:

If you are shopping for a new LCD LED 3D capable TV...

Your search is over!

This Sony Bravia 46 inch model does it all.

Even the sound quality, for such a thin chassis,

is impressive.

The picture clarity from this 240hz processor is

un-matched by any other brand.

With Direct Tv the picture quality is sharp and detailed.

Add 3D to this mix and the 5 Direct TV 3D channels are awesome

with the appropriate glasses.

There's internet capabilities and tons of apps.

This TV is the "total package!" Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV, Black

I just bought this sony from Amazon. It arrived super fast 3 days. I love this T.V. it has everything you could want, and one of, if not the best, picture, of any hdtv out today. Check out C-Net and Consumer Reports reviews. I own 4 sony hdtv's. I am very pleased with all of them, no trouble what-so-ever with any of them,from 60" to 32".This new line of sony hdtv's has "motionflow" tech. from 120hz. up to 960hz. The 3D works great. If you are looking for a great hdtv, this is it, at a great price. I highly recommend this T.V.

I got this one recently. It is very stylish and elegant. You can expect nothing more from the picture. It is simply brilliant.

I know people spend days researching TVs - dont waste your time just get this one and you will be fully satisfied.



it looks great

I can see the pores on Sigourney Weaver's face in Aliens. Web interface is nice. If you want any type of bass in your sound it sucks...get an ZVOX 575 IncediBase Low-Profile, High-Performance Single-Cabinet Surround Sound System and you are set. The virtual surround is nice for voice though. I use them both on at the same time.



Didn't expect all the different widescreen formats to be an issue. May have bought one size up for all the black space that accommodates the diff formats, but it's pricey and wasn't even out yet when I bought my 720. I paid $250 more someplace else. Argh.



I bought the Bravia Blu-Ray just because it had built in wifi...the wifi dongle seems to be out of stock a lot. Nice tv. Will probably never use the 3D...lol. Who cares. Nice menu and interface. Amazon video service is pretty nice too. Free vids for Amazon Prime members that rival Netflix. The Netflix on-screen app is terrible.

Just got mine. WE LOVED IT, my 9y old son is so excited with the image playing PS3. Haven`t buy the 3D glasses yet.. But really excited to try.



All especifications wrote in other comments. So I`m just writing to say that it is a perfect TV with an Amazing picture.

LED 46", 3D, 240hz, Internet.. everything in a beautiful design REALLY THIN with Sony quality.



We know how long we look for TV`s before make the decision, but I can tell you this was the best decision for sure.

I think that I just wouldn`t buy this one if my room was bigger and than I could buy the 55" . LOL.



THIS SONY SERIE IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BRAND. I SEARCHED FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS. I`M REALLY HAPPY WITH MY NEW AWSOME TV!

This is a great TV. See the other reviews, I'm pretty happy with it. 3D works great, although I still feel like it's a gimmick. I bought the 3D pack that included a 3D transmitter, 3D glasses and a movie. Do note that you don't need a 3D transmitter for this TV, it is built in, so you might as well buy the glasses separately unless there is a monetary advantage.



This is my first Sony TV in a while (usually they just cost too much above the competition to bother). I am impressed at the design of everything, from the menus to the remote, to the very thin nice looking TV itself. Clearly this is Sony's core business.



I did want to point out some things for those of you hoping to use online services like Amazon Video On Demand with this TV.



Amazon has directions on how to setup services on the TV, which requires going to the Sony website and signing up for their online service (free) and entering a registration code that you have to get from your TV. This TV doesn't have cross media bar, and there is no "Activate Enhanced Features" option. So you may be wondering where to find your registration code. I called Sony service and they pointed out where it is- it is located in the Netflix section. Even if you need the registration code for other services like Amazon Video On Demand or Amazon Prime Instant Viewing or whatever, you need to look in this section to find your 4 digit registration code.



Second, if you do want to use the internet with it, you need an Ethernet cable hook up, or you are forced to buy a proprietary Sony wireless adapter. WIRELESS INTERNET IS NOT BUILT INTO THE TV! I would suggest that if you don't have an Ethernet jack near your TV, try using a power line Ethernet adapter(plugged into the wall, not a power strip) instead of buying Sony's scamware. At least you can use the power line adapter for other stuff and it may even cost less. I just plug a router into the power line adapter and plug it into the TV and all my game consoles. Wireless is still a pain for most applications and this solves many of the issues game consoles and TVs have.

Overall, I'm disappointed. The image quality is good, but also a little bit dull. Although I could have lived with the image quality, I found sound quality simply unbearable. I would not recommend buying the TV, unless you hook it up to a stereo via optical cable when watching movies (which I don't have, because I still like my 20+ year old stereo). The TV does not have regular analog audio out, only headphones out, which, however, will keep the regular sound on the TV always muted. I found this to be a major design flaw of this TV, because I don't want to turn on the Stereo every time I watch the news, and at the same time, I also don't want to manually plug in the stereo when watching a movie.



Finally, even with "Motionflow" turned off entirely, I still noticed some smoothing when watching Blu-Ray movies, which was not acceptable for me as I don't enjoy watching movies with even the slightest "soap opera effect". Others may find this not to be an issue though.



The internet features, however, are very nice: all major online services, such as Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, are supported.



I bought the TV last week, and returned it this weekend. Instead, I went for a Samsung UN46D6420 (6400), which produces a much crisper image, has a sleeker design and much better sound (and audio out). Unfortunately, Amazon Instant Video is not supported, so I cannot get rid of my Roku player (yet). - Hdtv - Led - 1080p - Sony'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


240hz - sony, led led 240hz - sony, led