Monday 12 September 2011

Accessories - apple, accessories


This little iPad dock works great! I have no idea what the other review is about, but this works well. It allows you to charge your iPad standing up, so it's not laying all over the counter, taking up space and possibly getting bumped. Mine has no problem making contact with my iPad at all. You just have to make sure both ends of your cord are plugged in securely. The iPad docks securely, so it doesn't wobble at all. Sync Dock Station Power Charger Cradle Dock Stand Station For Apple iPad 16G 32G 64G(White)

Save you money on this piece of junk. The engineering is so bad that it barely makes contact with a bare IPAD and there is no chance if, as most people do, you have a cover for the IPAD. The docking contact should have been placed in a higer position above its base.

1. "Be advised" that this item is not manufactured by Apple.

2. It is only a charging stand.

3. You will "NOT" have any audio once your iPad is docked in this charging stand.

4. "ONCE AGAIN" this is ONLY a charging stand.

5. If you expect to listen to Pandora or iTunes, FORGET IT! It's not going to happen.

6. After purchasing the first one thinking that it was defective, they sent me another one and it didn't work either.

7. Since this is only a charging stand, it should be noted in the description of the item.

I have to tilt my ipod and ipad forward in order for it to connect and charge. I also have to remove my protective cases (which are thin) in order to even get a tilted connection. It does work with some tweeking but I would not suggest buying this product.

I've been using this iPad dock for a little over a month now. What I wanted was a dock that I could use with my iPad on a table in the living room to charge my iPad and use it as a digital picture frame when it's not in use. This dock works perfectly for that purpose.



It does disable the speakers (has a line out port though), but that's not what I bought it for.

Don't waste your money. First of all, this docking station isn't even from Apple. There is no Apple symbol anywhere. Also, when I went to plug it in on the first day that I got it, the port in the back popped off like it was just glued to it. DON'T BUY!!!! - Accessories - Ipad - Apple Ipad - Apple'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information