Monday 12 September 2011

Blackberry Torch 9800 - usb cable, droid


As the title of the review states, this product is perfect. It is, as far as I can tell, a genuine Blackberry charger. Works for my Torch 9800 just like the factory original except for...well, this one works. The factory one stopped working within a couple of months, or was so intermittent (had to jiggle the cord just the right way, leave the phone angled at such a specific angle) that I can't even consider it functional. This one displays no errors of any type on the screen, it charges the phone just like the factory one did when new, and for the price, who could find fault? If you are looking for a charger and don't want to pay Blackberry for another piece of junk that will quit, then buy this one. Blackberry USB AC Charger Adapter Power Plug with Micro USB Cable for Blackberry Torch 9800 Bold 9700 Style 9670 Bold 9650 Tour 9630 Storm2 9550 9520 Storm 9500 9530

I bought this charger for myself when I broke my original one. Its a great buy, great price, came in the mail super fast, and is made for the Blackberry, no rip offs, no generic crap! LOVE IT! Thanks!!!!!!

The charger is exactly the same as the one I received when I first got my Bold 9780. The original met it's untimely demise at due to mu clumsiness. There is one difference actually; it's about six inches shorter. But other than that it's great!



Shipping was fast. I received it a day early! Would definitely order from them again. - Usb Cable - Droid - Micro Usb Cable - Micro Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


micro usb Blackberry Torch 9800 - usb cable, droid