Tuesday 27 September 2011

Screen Protectors - invisible shield, zagg


I bought this item a few days ago when there were no reviews yet to help decide on this item. I'm happy to say my purchase was the right decision as this protector is the nicest I've used, and fits the iPhone 4 perfectly, it is difficult to know there is a protector on the phone. Installation was very easy with no bubbles and the feel of the material is very nice. I wish they made one for the back!



One tip for installation on any of these protectors. Do it in the bathroom with the shower running. It takes all the dust out of the air, and you'll have a installation without dust under the screen. splash Masque Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4 4G AT&T and Verizon (3-Pack + 2 Bonus Back Films)

I got these splash Masque screens to replace a very lousy (and overpriced) ZAGG invisibleShield that I had bought for my iPhone 4G. Thankfully, these splash Masque screens are a lot better, are a lot cheaper, and come 3 in a pack(so you get another couple chances if you mess up the first time, and can give one to a friend if you have an extra.



The splash Masque attaches easily, by static cling, and is smooth and thin as can be, which is nice because you want to see the screen, not the screen protector. In contrast, the ZAGG "invisibleShield" product was goofy to apply, awkwardly thick and had a rubbery feel and even though I followed ZAGG's instructions, their lousy screen came off after 1 week's use, just from rubbing in my pocket.



Before you start: Be sure to carefully and thoroughly clean your iPhone's glass screen before applying this or any other screen protector product. I did not do a good enough job the first time, and ended up wasting one screen. Before my second try, I used windex and a laboratory grade kimwipes (lint free photo lens cleaning cloth/paper should also work well). Even the tiniest, imperceptibly small dust will create little bubbles under the screen. The good news is that if your phone is brand new, this product will apply perfectly well and will keep the screen clean. If you've been using your iPhone with no protector, then be prepared to do a diligent job cleaning it before installing.



I'll also say that the iPhone screen looks best with NO SCREEN. But the iPhone screen does accumulate little tiny scratches, which you don't notice when the screen is powered on, but when it's off, you'll see them. To protect your screen, you need a screen protector. This product is a great choice to do that!

This is a very good product. I have had it on my phone for around 2 months and I have not had a problem since plus I have had the same one on the whole time. It was easy to put on and there has been very little bubble issues which I couldn't fix very easily. Great Product!

basically, this product is what i'm searching for. it's fair in price range and the product itself is good enough if you are someone who once in a while have your phones in your pockets together with your keys. and probably bang it lightly on walls or tables. it would be great if this comes with a back cover as well but since iphone 4 was giving out free cases i could just choose the ones with the back covered. amazingly, although it's not really clearly stated, this film is kinda "reusable" i spent one whole our getting the bubbles out(this is the first time i'm doing this kind of thing) and i think i accidentally let the whole film gone and it sticked right on the screen. using my fingernails, i could actually peel it up again, slowly. but it only works on the first day. after 2 or three days, it actually stuck there and don't come up again. so i guess, this product really worth the dollar i spent.

Despite all of the great reviews, I was a little bit wary of this product after seeing other reviewers describe a "rainbowing" visual effect on the screen and a couple of reviewers describe "drag" when sliding their fingers on the screen.



I applied this screen protector to my iPhone 4 a month ago, and I have only noticed a "rainbow" effect once (actually like waterstained silk in my experience) under extremely unusual light conditions (phone at an angle in dim compact flourescent light). In my experience, at least, I have never noticed any visual distractions at any other time.



Given the self-adhering quality of the protector, I had wondered if it would have a floppy "Colorform"-type texture (like the reminder stickies you get on your windshield from the oil change place). But it's actually fairly rigid and very thin. The feel of it is very silky, and to me it feels just like glass. You might experience drag if you have wet hands and press hard, but I have never experienced any drag.



Application was very easy. I would follow the recommendation to have the shower on, and clean the screen meticulously (look at it from every angle to detect dust/lint) before applying the protector. I have applied mine and my husband's with no problems either time -- just read the instructions, clean well, and be patient in the application. - Iphone Screen Protector - Zagg - Screen Protectors - Invisible Shield'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information