Tuesday 27 September 2011

In Ear Buds - ear buds, in ear buds


These are the best earbuds that I've bought! I'm a 20f with very small eustachian tubes, and regular-sized earbuds, especially the in-ear types, hurt my ears tremendously. I've bought in-ear buds with different sized foam parts, but they were all too big and cutting them down to size was just a mess. The in-ear part of these buds fit to your ear perfectly, and they come with three different sizes that you can swap around until you find the most comfortable fit. Ultimate Ears Loud Enough Volume Limiting Earphones for Children (Blueberry)

I bought these for my 14 year old. He loves how comfortable they are and the cool blue color. The sound quality is excellent.He did think the volume could be a little louder but as a mother I like the fact that he's not blasting his eardrums out!

I was born with a slight hearing disability, so I can tell you it's not fun to never be able to hear people when they whisper, or to have to either use closed captions on the TV or give up understanding half of what is said. If you love music, you will want to protect your ears so that you will still be able to listen to good music for the rest of your life, and that is the primary reason I bought these volume reducing earphones. I never knew I had small ear canals for an adult, but I guess I do because I use the smallest eartips on these and they are more comfortable than any others I've ever tried. I also like that they're PVC free, and that the cord doesn't tangle easily.

I am always concerned about the volume of the headphones my children use. These product fits there ears perfectly and they can NOT make the volume too loud. I've tried them myself and they really work. My 8 yr and 4 yr old use they without any complaint. Each set comes with a few different size spare ear pieces and a cute carrying case. I am thrilled with this product.

I love these headphones! The volume is great, the in-ear size is great, and they come with a handy little carrying case. My last pair of headphones broke because they got squished or bumped around by other things in my bag, but that won't happen now. Also, I had trouble finding in ear headphones that fit my ears. I'm actually using the medium size and it's perfect. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will keep this company in mind if I ever need more headphones.

I love these things. I can't wear regular ear buds because they don't fit on or in my ear comfortably. These give decent noise cancellation of outside noises, yet keep the music you want to listen to at a tolerable level. I will admit I turn my ipod up as loud as I can at times but I'm finding that I'm also turning it down more as i get used to them. The only thing I don't like and it's really minor is that I can't find replacement tips for them. I'm always looseing things and it would be nice to have a place to go to get more.

The sound of these earphones are out of this world. The volume limits are there but its not at all hard to hear. My daughter watches her movies on her Ipod without any issues. Even on a 747 headed to the west coast. These look very cool and the quality of the earphones seem to be very high. Comes with several sets of earbuds so you will have the right size for any ear. Cable lenght is also good. I would be hard pressed to find anything to complain about with these.

For the price of these earbuds, I expected a higher quality earbud. They are not horribly expensive, but when they last for 3 months, price is not conducive to replacing every three months. They worked well while they functioned and fit the children well. The children, ages 5 and 9, received these in Sept for birthday presents and used them almost daily under watchful eyes, never abusing them. Last week the purple pair stopped working on one side and the blue pair ceased functioning all together. I have since replaced with a pair of Radius Atomic earbuds. They do not have the volume control these have, but they fit pretty well and last longer. I have had a pair for a year and they are as good as new. Very dissapointed with the lifespan of these earbuds.

I like to listen to music when I'm falling asleep or relaxing in bed. The earphones that came with my ipod were awful. I found these earphones and I am very satisfied! They are comfortable enough to sleep in! I have had them for over a year with no problems.

Bought these for my granddaughter, but were too large for her - she is small. I used them for a couple months before they broke, it seems the wires broke because I have to jiggle the wire to get sound. When they worked I had to crank the volume to max to get any sound out of them and about a quarter of the material I got from the library I just couldn't hear using these and the library is the only place I get material to play on my iPod. In contrast I have my old $8.00 earbuds which still work and I put the sound at about 1/2 - 2/3 that which I had to use with the Loud Enough. They were very comfortable though while they lasted. - Ear Buds - Earbuds - Earphones - In Ear Buds'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information