Tuesday 27 September 2011

Natural Skin Care - facial, facial cleanser


I love this product. I have super oily skin and very large pores. I have used countless other products (proactiv, clean and clear, neutrogena, ect) and they have been helpful. But I have always wanted to find something equally helpful that was not as chemically harsh. This completely fits the bill. My skin feels totally clean but not dried out after I wash and it stays feeling that way for at least as long as the other chemical based products if not longer. AFB has definitely won me over and I have already purchased more of their products. One warning. As others have mentioned it DOES NOT lather. If that is of importance then they have another cleanser that does. I haven't used it so I can't comment on its effectiveness. But if lather isn't a must you will probably love this cleanser! Super Detox - Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal - Organic - Vegan

I have been a fan of Angel Face's Kissed cleanser for some time, but when I became pregnant my normally calm skin totally freaked out and I needed serious help. I tried this cleanser and saw near immediate results. I am so pleased with how clear and even my complexion is despite the raging hormones of pregnancy. The cleanser is super light and has an awesome citrus smell. Thank you Angel Face!

I love this gentle cleanser. I have mostly oily skin, and use a glycolic cleanser once a week to control breakouts. But the glycolic is too strong to use everyday, so I use the Detox cleanser daily. I feel the Detox Cleanser really cleans my skin, but isn't harsh at all. My skin is soft and supple, and well balanced. I love the silky texture.

This is a lovely cleanser. Light and slightly runny, not highly foaming. I have normal to dry skin and Super Detox leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dry. I love the citrusy essential oils. The natural ingredients make it feel very high-end. Don't let the simple packaging fool you.

From the first time I used this product I've seen an improvement in my skin! Super Detox cleans so deeply removing all the urban grime trapped in my enlarged pores, leaving my face as soft as a baby's bottom! I LOVE IT!!!! - Facial Cleanser - Anti-aging - Facial - Detox'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Natural Skin Care - facial, facial cleanser anti-aging Natural Skin Care - facial, facial cleanser