Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fm Transmitter - fm transmitter, iphone fm transmitter


I love this product! It is very easy to use, and it makes listening to music/talking on the phone much easier in the car. The 'snake arm' adjusts to fit the power outlet in my car, and there is a tilt ability for the actual holder. This fits my iPhone 3G with a thick case on. It can also adjust smaller than that for a regular iPod. The sound quality is near perfect - you just have to turn up the radio a little higher than normal. The FM transmitter adjusts to any FM channel.



I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. This isn't a name brand product, but I would consider it comparable to one. I've been looking to buy one for a little while now, and have seen them going for $70 and up. This is a steal at $22! GTMax Permium Black 7-In-1 FM Transmitter Car Charger Kit for Apple Iphone 3G...

OK, so the product isn't specifically rated for the i-Pod Touch 3rd generation but I figured how different could it be right? Well it works fine but with a minor issue. The supplied audio patch cable isn't long enough to reach from the top left of the adapter to the bottom right headphone jack on the 3rd gen. A longer cable by about 2-3 inches would fixed this issue, lucky for me I had one already. Other than that the unit works as described, plug it into your lighter jack and clamp your i-pod in place. Plug in the power at the bottom along with the head phone connection and your good to go. Sound quality is about the same as other FM tuners I've used which is really nothing special but if you don't have an Aux. jack on your deck what other option do you have? Another minor issue is if your i-Pod has a rubber protective sleeve. Mine does and the clamp on this unit will not open wide enough to hold the i-Pod with the sleeve on. You have two options here, remove the sleeve from the i-Pod (pain to do), or do what I did, remove the rubber pads from the units clamps. Removing them allows me to keep my i-Pod in the sleeve and the clamps still hold well because the rubber sleeve adds traction. Just be sure to save the pads so you can glue them back on for another device in the future.

Works for 5 mins then blows the fuse in my car. A 2005 Chevy Malibu not an old car. I replaced the fuse twice. I'm not sure if I got a bad, but other then replacing the fuse every 5 mins it works great.

I use this product everyday with my iPod Touch 3G - 64GB



My car, like many, has a noisy ground loop. When I use my line-in on my radio I use a ground loop isolator (GLI) to get rid of whines, whistles, and engine noise when I have a device plugged into the 12 volt port to charge. This device does a really good job at eliminating these noises, except when listening to talking podcasts and I crank up the volume. Pretty impressive for the price.



Also this device has one of the highest FM power output of any of the ~6 transmitters I have ever used. I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the high side of legal window ;)



This device also pulls the audio right out of the dock connector, so it is much less hassle to connect and disconnect the iPod.



The only real CON of this unit is the mount is quite clunky and heavy, and in some ports this causes the mount to swing in high-g corners. In my stock 12v port this happens, but with my aftermarket add-on ports it is as solid as a rock. Also in my cold climate the cable started to crack where it comes out of the unit, so I had to tape it up to protect the wires from fraying.



I also have the much more expensive Belkin TuneBase FM Transmitter Charger Dock and I would recommend this cheaper unit all day, every day.

I use this product with my iPhone 3G S and have had various problems with it. The most severe annoyance is that the design makes it very top heavy, meaning that for many models of car, the unit will just rotate inside the jack. Provided you can get the unit to stay upright, you have to hope that it doesn't blow a fuse, as it has done twice to me.



The sound quality is decent and it's easy to use, but the problems you face far outweigh the ease-of-use.

I drive an average of 500 miles a week. I rely heavily on my iPhone to keep me entertained throughout the ride. I was weary due to the reviews of this product to purchase it however, I am thrilled that I did. It works great, sound quality is great and it is very simple to use. I also drive a car where the power outlet is located behind the gear shifter, the long arm allows it to sit comfortably above the shifter and never interfere with parking or changing gears. I have found that the key to making it work easily is to ALWAYS plug in the charging cord before plugging in the AUX, this keeps the sound from disappearing. Also, if the sound gets fuzzy or distorted the best fix normally (if the station is a good one) is to turn down the volume on the iPhone until it is no longer distorted or fuzzy and then use the stereo system in the vehicle to adjust the volume. Took me a while to figure those out but once I did, I have had absolutely no problems. Great deal for under 20 dollars. - Iphone Fm Transmitter - Ipod Accessories - Fm Transmitter - Ipod Car Kit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


fm transmitter Fm Transmitter - fm transmitter, iphone fm transmitter