Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sata Power Cable Adapter - sata power cable adapter, power cables


Unfortunately, when I tried to connect the 4 pins of the molex male to the female molex from my Antec power supply, one of the pins got pushed in to the point that I couldn't get it back out. I'm not sure why I had trouble and others didn't but now I have to splice the wires together. HP DN733A SATA Power Adapter Cable

Newer hard drives all seem to use those newer, thinner, power cable connectors. The one I bought didn't include a cable in the box, but I had a few of the older-type connection cables laying around from past builds. So I bought this adapter and connected two of my newer SATA hard drives to a single, older-style, power cable running from my power supply. A cheap solution for less than $2.

This is a staple item that should be easy to have some quality control over however this has proved to not be true from this vendor. These are some of the poorest made items we have ever had to use. The Molex side would not stay together such that it would actually be useful. The pins would all just pop out upon insertion. We went through 30 of these and 100% failed in the same fashion.

it does what it's supposed to. However, I did not like the fact that one of the 4 pin got easily bent when I tried to connect to molex from the power supply. Luckily, I was able to manage it to connect in place, but if I had to take it out and replug it, I'm not sure if it would be able to be used again. For now, as long as I don't have to take it out, it seems to be working. - Sata Cables - Sata Power - Power Cables - Sata Power Cable Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sata Power Cable Adapter - sata power cable adapter, power cables sata cables Sata Power Cable Adapter - sata power cable adapter, power cables