Sunday 28 August 2011

Wrist Strap - wrist strap, weight training


I initially bought the Gold's Gym wrist wrap gloves at a local store and though it provided good wrist support (I have tendonitis in my wrist), the palmar aspect of the gloves provided no protection against friction and subsequent callous formation. I saw the great reviews on this item and took a leap of faith and bought this pair online. I did buy one size larger as was recommended by other users.



I am very satisfied by both the wrist support it provides and the cushioning that protects my hands. No more callous formation or painful friction when I lift. Would highly recommend these gloves. Valeo Ocelot Wrist Wrap Glove, Black, X-large

Gloves shipped quickly and are as described . They are an asset when lifting weights. They are soft and provide good padding. I ordered a size larger (XL) than the chart suggested and they fit correctly. Overall a great product.

After four decades of working out, I feel qualified to recommend gloves that are best to use in the gym. Ocelot with wrist straps not only provide adequate protection to the palm but the wrist is protected and your lifts are improved because of the comfort and confidence.

After using nike lifting gloves for over 5 years, I decided to switch brands and valeo caught my eye. After reading many reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. I have used these gloves for about 2 months and they have been perfect so far. The gloves have a nice all around leather feel to them so they are soft and flexible on the hands when you are doing various work outs, and what I really like are the wrist straps that I am able to wrap around my wrists that help lock them in place (I've injured my wrist in the past so the wrist straps I look for are of high priority). I will check back after a few more months but these gloves are holding up very well and I lift about 4-5 days out of the week. - Wrist Strap - Weight Training'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wrist Strap - wrist strap, weight training weight training Wrist Strap - wrist strap, weight training