Sunday 28 August 2011

Multipurpose Paper White


I have used various types of paper such as different weight, brightness, etc. I've found this paper is best for general everyday use. I use it for printing such things as receipts, information sheets, agendas, letters, etc. Also, since the paper is light weight the printer doesn't jam or pull more than one page and you can fit more sheets in the feeder. And of course, lighter weight paper is generally cheaper.



So, if you use a lot of paper for general use, this is the way to go. Kodak Everyday Paper for Inkjet or Laser Printers, 20 lb. Weight, SFI Certified, Uncoated, 500 Sheets, 1 Ream, 83201

The paper itself is fine except that when it arrived, the plastic packaging on the outside was already ripped open and the corners were all bent. As far as I can tell, it's the full 500 pages. Half the sheets are unusable.

Good for any purpose other than quality photo I guess, but people should be expecting quality photo printing on these anyway.

Even though the cheapest on Amazon, still too expensive for me. Would have thought of maybe 4.5 dollars.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information