Sunday 28 August 2011

Office - staple removers, office


I work at a copy center where staple removers are used heavily, and this is without a doubt the most effective heavy-duty staple remover I've yet to encounter. These are very sturdy, though the tongue can be bent if dealing with gargantuan staples (for example: holding together 200+ sheets of paper). Stanley Bostitch Xtreme Duty Carton Staple Remover, Chrome (G27W)

I volunteer in the local jail and am allowed to bring in an approved

magazine binded with heavy duty staples. The Stanley(R) Bostitch Heavy-Duty Staple Remover quickly removes staples without damaging the magazine paper. With such efficiency, I am able to remove the staples from dozens of magazines with this item. I am very happy with it. - Office - Staple Removers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office - staple removers, office staple removers Office - staple removers, office