Friday 5 August 2011

Verizon Wireless - verizon wireless, samsung


This is just like the battery that comes with the Intensity phone.



Battery usages on the Intensity Phone from what I got.



Photos:

Lasts about 6-7 hours (decreases a few minutes if you use an SD card) on a full charge of constantly taking pictures the whole time. I did not disable any calling or any satellite functions.



Standby time:

I managed to get 4 days of standby time with the occasional calls.



Talk time:

I got 3 hours of straight talk time then lost the signal. The battery was very hot. I let it cool off for about 15 minutes then talked again. I managed to get 8-10 hours of talk time.



Games:

The more advanced the game, the quicker the battery dies.



Music:

About 12 hours. I set the phone to play continuously checking on it every couple of hours.



I hope this gives you a rough idea on how good the battery is. I know the Intensity eats batteries away, but I think these stats are good for this battery. Samsung Standard Battery for Samsung SCH-U960, SCH-U450

I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I ordered on Sunday and received my battery in Thursday's mail and it really shocked me that the battery was fully charged! I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Purchased this battery after my phone took a swim and the original battery was failing to charge, maintain a charge or power the phone from time to time. The New battery was a quick easy fix and @ $5 a great alternative to a new $300 phone.

This battery replaced the OEM battery that came with the phone. Using this battery gives me the same battery life as I was getting when I first bought the phone, so no problem buying this product again.

The battery never came, because the company provided misinformation about the price (as the buyer you had to pay for shipping). When I wrote a poor review about this, the seller contacted me frantically via text message asking me to please remove the poor review and that they would send me another battery right away.

Well, over a month later, guess who has no battery!

Stay away from this seller, you'll never get what you expected for the price you pay. - Samsung - Battery - Verizon Wireless - Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


verizon wireless Verizon Wireless - verizon wireless, samsung