Friday 5 August 2011

Verizon - case, verizon


I purchased this item for my Verizon iPhone 4 and I can very pleased. It does the job of protecting my phone and is attactive and very affordable. I love all of the fun colors it comes in and my phone feels very secure in the case. elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Hot Pink)

I got this case as well as the less-shiny black version. I like the not-shiny (the "soft feel" or whatever they call it) one more, because this one allows the phone to slide off from any surface. It fits well, looks cute, and doesn't add any bulk (it's thicker than a skin, but since it's not really meant to protect the phone from falls like a silicone case is, the plastic is very thin). It will not protect the phone from major falls, but it will protect it from nicks and scratches and corner-dents from shorter falls (or the scratches that the phone accumulates just by having it in a handbag or in a pocket next to keys, or whatever).



Bottom line: cute, can change colors by changing cases, doesn't add bulk, but will not protect the phone from major falls and is very slippery.

Great case. My wife had a different case for her iphone, and she was not that happy with it. One of my friend's had the elago case, so I knew what I was getting. These cases look very nice, so I decided to buy 4. After my wife found that I had 4 covers, she quickly snagged two of them :(.

Works with Verizon and AT&T iphone. Again, great case!

I ordered the hot pink one and love it, very nice shade. Mine arrived in perfect condition. It is a very thin plastic cover with a slick shiny finish. It fits the phone so perfectly that it feels like it is part of the phone. The S4 is flat around the sides giving it a uncomfortable boxy feel in your hand. This cover rounds the edges out and is still easy to grip making the phone feel so much better in my hand. I also love the round window in the back exposing the Apple Logo. I'm going to order the blue one next. This hard plastic shell is perfect to use with a pouch or in your pocket. Need I mention the unbeatable price.

I love this case! The color is very cute, and it fits perfectly on my Verizon iPhone 4. I love how slim it is, and I have had no problems with it "sliding" out of my hands. I would definitely recomend this case!

In the past, I have purchased similar iPhone cases elsewhere for a much lower price. I decided to "splurge" on this case assuming more quality equals more protection. Except in this instance, a higher price did not equal higher quality. For about three times the cost of my previous cases, this is the same thin, cheap plastic. Further, the case came damaged with a deep, white divot on the bright pink front edge. I returned it (a painless process), and for the same price, purchased three better-quality cases (at least the plastic is noticeably sturdier) on the other site. - Pink - Case - Verizon - Iphone 4 Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Verizon - case, verizon pink Verizon - case, verizon