Friday 5 August 2011

Networking Cables - mouse pads, belkin


Let's see...a 95 cent mouse pad, how could you go wrong? But don't start thinking this pad is not worth buying because the price implies low quality. No, this little gray beauty is quite possibly the superior choice of all mouspads, just as long as you don't prefer specific designs or add-ons (i.e. wrist pads.) Obviously it's gray, meaning it's not too bright or too dark, but just right, and won't stand out on your desk. Also, Belkin (the manurfacture) produces an icredible number of different colors and designs, just check them out in the mouse pages. Secondly, the upper cloth material is supperior quality, and after personally using this exact mouspad for over 3 years, it is NOT yet showing a single sign of wear and tear. Best of all, the rubber underside is incredibly adhesive to wood, synthetics (plastics), or even metal. Liquid doesn't even absorb, only resting in harmless little beads until cleared away. Sure, it might be .95 cents, but it's the best darn mousepad I've ever owned. Pick one up, you won't feel like you "should've gotten that other design" or "other color". It's not flashy, but it IS the perfect mouse pad. Belkin Standard Mouse Pad (Gray)

Dang. I thought that this was that standard gray mouse pad with the thick and heavy rubberized base, but I was very wrong. The super cheapy mouse pad that I originally had was a gray one like this Belkin, but it was very thick, heavy and felt as tyhough the base was composed of a rubbery material that gripped the table surface so well. However, it was getting worn down and dirtty, so I thought of getting two of these things so I do not have to search around again for a quality pad again.



Well, the ones I received from here (the Belkin brand) were incredibly light weigh, foam backed pads that wanted to curl upwards as it sat on the desk. Sure, once you had the mouse and your hand on the pad it would stay in place, but it did not seem at all secure like my old one. The pad just felt cheap as you were using it, and because of the stiff foam backing, you could hear and feel the rubbing/scratching sound of the mouse as it traveled over its surface. You even got nauseous from the spray-on adhesive that was used to glue the cloth onto the backing of the pad. I would search around more for a different pad. The thick, rubbery pad I had is a dream compared to these and you should be able to find them somewhere on Amazon for cheap. If you are used to the cheap foam pads, then that is too bad.



Well, overall, this really is not a bad mouse pad for the price (although I paid 2.99 for mine), so this will work if you need a cheap pad that are for the kids or for the family's heavily used computer. As for quality, this lacks, and if you get one, you can just feel it. I hope this was of use for some people (like me), looking for that cheap, bud decently built mouse pad that needs to be replaced. The best thing to do is go mosey down to your local supermarket, or an electronics store, and get a feel for the mouse pads for sale. Good luck...

Well, not really. It sticks reasonably well to the surface - could be a little better. It cost less than a buck. Best part is it came in a box big enough for a small microwave with 2 day Amazon Prime free shipping. The box was worth more than the mouse.

I've tried the hard plastic type mouse pads and after a short while the rubber ball in my mouse would just slide over them with out working my mouse right. So I tried this fabric coated pad and I love it as much as my mouse does. Working great!

This is exactly the kind of mouse pad that actually works. It's not shiny; the surface is like a felt. The bottom is non-skid. The shiny mouse pads have too much reflection and the mouse doesn't "grab." This product is great.

I got this pad. I didn't like the grey color, but it was the best available. I tried to use the top side of the pad and it was very much a pain to use it. I got the pad because otherwise the optical mouse would be on a surface not smooth enough for mousing. I had to use the back side of the mouse pad to be able to control the cursor. I will say the top side of the pad is worthless for optical mice, but the backside is wonderful for optical mice, but only comes in black.



You will probably pay more in shipping for this cheap pad than if you went to the store, but not all of us can handle the Office store environment. *cringes*

Of all the mouse pads I have used, the Belkin Standard Mouse Pad delivers. Oh, sure , it looks plain as can be, but I have got to say that this little mouse pad has provided my mouse something better to glide across, other than my desktop. I have one for work and one for home and they are a life saver.

I just got this mouse pad shipped today and it kind of let me down. From hearing all the reviews out there about this mouse pad, alot of people claimed that it's "the best mouse pad out there".



I find that false because at the bottom of the pad, there is no grip somewhat. It's just styrofoam-like.



Plus the upper cloth isn't soft at all. It's a bit hard but not as hard as mouse plastic pad.



To come to my conclusion, this is indeed a quality of a .74 cent mouse pad. It's not too bad. In order for me to stop making the mouse pad move around when I move my mouse, I lay another mouse pad underneath it with the one that has the better grip, holding this mouse pad in place.



Just my 2 cents. - Belkin - Pad 097 - Mousepads - Mouse Pads'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information