Friday 5 August 2011

Bamboo Belly Bandit - belly bands, belly bandit


I was very skeptical in buying this. In fact, I originally bought the couture version in medium and realized I needed a large after delivery. So, I bought the large and ended up getting it in the bamboo. There is a huge difference between the two. I was not excited about the price difference, but it really does make sense. The bamboo is MUCH more comfortable.



Sizing: I stayed in the large for 2 weeks and then it was too big. I already had the couture in medium, so I used that. Of course I was spoiled with the bamboo, so the couture was almost torturous to wear afterwards. Now the medium is too big. I'm 5 weeks postpartum. I would love to buy a small, but this is turning into a big investment.



So, my point is to know that it works, however be prepared to buy more than one size. It makes sense, but it's costly. Belly Bandit : Bamboo Natural Medium

I love this product! sizing is a bit difficult. I originally bought the medium when i was 7 months along. two weeks before i had my baby i bought the large thinking there's no way i would get into the medium. it was a good hunch. I was able to only get into the large 3 days after I had my c-section. 2 days later i was already able to get into the medium! I'm now 12 days after baby and i think i could use a small!

My belly bandit worked well to reduce the dimensions of my post-pregnancy belly. It didn't fit when it first arrived but not soon after, I could pull it almost tighter than the elastic would allow it to go. I had an amazon gift card so I only paid 15 bucks for mine. I don't think I would have paid full price for it. I also wish it was one size fits all with one said velcro and the other side the stuff to stick to the velcrow because I still have a small pouch but it cannot go any tighter. In its defense, I did not wear mine all day everyday. I would have been more inclined to do so if it didn't look weird under my clothes due to how tight I had to pull it. Next time, I will probably try a different product but I am not totally dissatisfied with the belly bandit.

I had planned on using the bamboo belly bandits after the birth of my daughter and I am so glad I did! after an emergency c section I started with the Medium the next day.... in a couple of days I was able to fit in a small and after a week and a half i fit in the extra small!!! It has only been two and a half weeks and the extra small almost doesn't have enough velcro!!!! The belly bandit was also a life saver for my abs! it makes it so much easier to get around after just having my stomach cut open! i was 120 pounds pre pregnancy and was 170 at the time of labor and am already down to 139 and I give all the credit to the belly bandit!!!! It feels amazing to be able to wear my old clothes again and to not have to worry about looking pregnant anymore! I would recommend the belly bandit to anyone wanting to help get there pre pregnancy body back! it is definitly worth the investment

I have both the medium and small bamboo belly bandit. I am so happy I made this purchase! Put it on day after birth and it felt amazing to have that support. Putting it on, I laid on the bed and my husband wrapped me up as much as he could. I was into the small after 4 days. After 10 days I could have easily fit into a xs. Not wanting to make that purchase. I bought the soft side of velcro and sewed it on to expand it by 4inches. Doesn't look bulgy or compromise how it works. I received so many compliments on how slim I looked. Yes, you are going to have to exercise later to completely tone up- but this product definitely helps shrink you quickly and provides great support. I have no problem wearing it 24/7. Happy to have paid extra for the bamboo.

I had a baby in February and am now on my 3rd belly bandit (started with the medium and now I'm in the x-small!), I gained about 60+ lbs during my pregnancy all in my tummy! I'm now only 5 lbs away from my pregnancy weight and my belly looks just like before! It was amazing, and was excellent after my c-section. I work and am on my feet a lot and it helped me get my posture back and support me while I healed. I still wear it daily but it is so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing it! I love this, it is a must buy if you have a c-section! - Belly Bands - Pospartum Support - Belly Bandit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bamboo Belly Bandit - belly bands, belly bandit pospartum support Bamboo Belly Bandit - belly bands, belly bandit