Friday 5 August 2011

Blackberry Curve - car chargers, blackberry charger


Item exactly as described and most importantly-priced! Item does what it supposed to do, charge my BB. 5 stars. Also wanted to add that last week I was at the local mall and stopped by a cell phone accessory kiosk to browse, and what do you know, the same exact brand of charger was selling for $12.99 ea! I paid less than $5 (.02 + 4.96 s/h) for 2 here on Amazon! Blackberry Curve 8330 Car Charger / Vehicle Charger

The charger works perfectly, however many other chargers list that they ensure the battery doesn't over/under charge and are protected from surges. This one makes no claims on this, so I would be wary of leaving your phone charged without supervision.



****Update: The charger stopped working within a few weeks. Here's the deal - you cannot stress the cord at ALL. If you can set your phone in a secure location in the car with no stress on the cord or connection - this will work great. If you try to use the phone while plugged in or it bumps around - it will stop working very quickly. The wires inside are the width of human hair.

Since the price was free, I feel that this purchase is worthwhile. However, unknowingly I unplugged the charger which has a fuse that connects the charger to the plug. The problem with this is that the fuse fell out of the charger when I unplugged it and fell on the floor. I tried to use the charger in another vehicle and it did not work. Eventually I figured out what happened. The charger seems to work fine.

It's great! No fancy packaging, no fancy shipping boxes full of bubble wrap, just the charger in a USPS padded envelope. I've had this for about 3 weeks now and it works great! Charges my Sprint Blackberry 8330 Curve wonderfully.

I bought a refurbished Blackberry Curve 8330 and unfortunately the car charger was not part of the deal. This is original in the package new and works beautifully! I would definitely purchase from this seller again.

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY BLACKBERRY CURVE. IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGED IT SAYS THAT THIS PRODUCT IT'S FOR A BLACKBERRY PEARL AND IT HAS A PAPER STICKER ON SAYING THAT ITS FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE.

WRONG PRODUCT IT DOESNT FIT MY PHONE - Blackberry Charger - Blackberry Curve - Accessories - Car Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


blackberry charger Blackberry Curve - car chargers, blackberry charger