Tuesday 16 August 2011

Rubber Skin - htc inspire case, htc inspire 4g


"I was skeptical at first about ordering this item due to both the new seller status of the distributor, and the fact that it was coming from Hong Kong and would take almost a month to arrive. I can say I am so glad I ordered it and I am very pleased with the item as it fits my new HTC Inspire 4G beautifully. I had a lot of difficulty finding a protective cover for my new phone due to the recent release of the phone and everything that looked nice was sold out. I found this case and loved the look of it. When the item arrived it looked just like the picture and fit my phone great. It has a nice grip to it but also a polished look that slides easily in and out of your pocket. I emailed the seller about the shipping time, as I needed to protect my phone as soon as possible, and was responded to withn the same day. Although it stated a long wait for shipping I recieved the item fairely quickly. I actually purchased a second case as a back up because I liked it so much." Excellent Product and Customer Service! TPU Rubber Skin Case for HTC Desire HD, Clear Frost Smoke Circle

I was a little worried buying one of these for so little money, but it delivered. It fits the Inspire 4G perfectly. It looks great and is overall just a great purchase. I've purchase much worse quality for a lot more money in local electronics stores. The material also doesn't have that "stickiness" that the silicon skins have so when I put it in my pocket it doesn't get hung up on the fabric, yet there's still enough friction not to slide around in my hand when I'm using my phone.

I'm going to make this review short because there is not much to say about this case. It's simple to install, easy to use, and protects my HTC Inspire 4g for att from scratches and drops. It was estimated for arrival in one month, but it arrived in one week, which was pretty fast since it came from HongKong. The case fits superb, I was imaging it being loose and made of cheap material, but no it fits perfectly and feels great.



Overall it is a best buy!

This case is a great fit. Nice and snug on my HTC Inspire 4G. Has a good grip so it won't slip out of my hand when pulling it from my pocket. The volume controls are not obstructed at all and fits perfectly around camera, lights and ports. The power button on the top is a little off and it takes a second try or three to press it, but not a big deal unless you're in a hurry to put it away.

this is amazing. for 3 dollars you get everything you would want in a case, AND it looks good. Fits great, easy to put on and to remove, and nice sized cut outs and buttons that actually make the power button EASIER to push. Only complaint is that the case is more of a finger print magnet than the phone itself. But scratches are barely noticeable. Definitely the best case around the under $20 price range.

I was skeptical about buying this because it was so cheap because we all know that you get what you pay for but this is the exception. It is very well made and fits my phone perfectly, has a nice feel to it too. Not too tacky but not slippery either. It also looks great on my Inspire. The shipping was very fast as well. Go get one, you won't be disappointed!

this cover is great for this phone it snaps on securely and covers the phone nicely, the edges are raised from the screen so if you put it face down on something the screen doesn't touch the surface, the rubber is smooth to the touch but will stick to certain surfaces, like my dining table, overall a great protective cover that looks great for my expensive droid

I just received this cover for my Inspire and put it on. I purchased the phone about a week ago and was paranoid that I was going to drop it. I bought this to put on it until I could find a more permanent solution. It fits the phone perfectly, and it even made tapping the power button slightly easier. I didn't really care for the circle pattern, but for 5 dollars I can overlook that. It also arrived ahead of schedule by about 2 days, which was nice. - Rubber Skin - Htc Inspire Case - Htc Inspire 4g - Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rubber Skin - htc inspire case, htc inspire 4g rubber skin Rubber Skin - htc inspire case, htc inspire 4g