Tuesday 16 August 2011

32gb Sdhc - transcend, memory card


I was kind of skeptical of this card due to price and having never used any of this manufacturers products before. I mast say this card is excellent quality, its just as good as my other brand name cards and preforms well in all of my devices including my kodak playsport camera. If you need a high capacity, high speed card this is an excellent choice. Centon SDHC 32GB Class 10 Flash Card (32GBSDHC10)

Got it, popped it into my Canon Vixia HF200, formatted it and pressed record. Nada. Tried taking a still. That worked. Tried the camera at a lower record rate (12mbps) and that worked. So, in other words, THIS SDHC CARD IS NOT CLASS 10. It's slower than a Class 6 chip I already own. I'm gonna hold on to it because I only needed a backup chip, and it will work, but it's performance is definitely not what is being advertised. Now I'm reading some reviews about Centon's older Class 6 chip, and they're saying the same things. Caveat emptor.

This is the best SDHC card that I could find for the capacity/price ratio. The read speed is slow compared to a "class 6" Toshiba SDHC 8 GB, but the "class 10" isn't a hoax.



Formatted without a problem, am using it in my Casio EX-H10. I can take 3972 pictures on "fine" mode when empty, and 7569 photos on "normal" mode.



Will update if this card ever fails

Bought this for my older Panasonic DMC-LZ10K Digital Camera -- it's the maximum-sized SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory card specified by Panasonic for this camera. After a initial test run of a few pictures and movies, I found this memory card worked great. Took it on vacation, and it did its job well. Purchased for $36.99 (April 2011 price) which I felt was a great price for its capacity. - Transcend - Class 10 - 16gb Sdhc Memory Card - Memory Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


32gb Sdhc - transcend, memory card class 10 32gb Sdhc - transcend, memory card