Tuesday 16 August 2011

Natural Hair Products - natural hair products, natural hair care


I have 4a - 4b hair. I've been natural for over a year now and wanted a replacement for shampoos with sodium lauryl and harsh chemicals. Looked at WEN, but the product was so expensive. I was skeptical about how One Hair would perform on natural, African-American hair. I washed my hair and could not believe how soft and manageable it was after getting out of the shower. I'm sold, I'll never go back. One Hair, please do not change your product! It's wonderful! Hair One Dry Scalp Formula with Tea Tree Oil

I have tried about everything on the market for my DRY, ITCHY scalp. I can't think of a time in my 36 years when my head didn't itch or have flaking. It was like an unwanted shadow, unable to shake loose of this burden, until now. I bought this at a beauty supply store along with a scalp massager and natural bristle hair brush (both are recommended for healthy scalp). Tried it last night in the shower and holy cow! It's has a pleasant odor, you can feel it working on the scalp (not meaning to sound like a commercial, but it's true), and the overall feeling of my hair and scalp was incredible afterwards. No matter what my prior attempts at trying to rid my scalp of this nuisance, it would always have the annoying scaliness...after last night's usage of this product, I was amazed when looking in the mirror when I saw what appeared to be a normal, healthy scalp. I had my wife look too, as I was skeptical after so many attempts and years of dealing with this affliction, and she saw the same as I did, a normal, healthy scalp. Only one use, too. Like the others have said, it's a little on the costly side, but if you have dealt with dry scalp like I have, it's worth every penny, plus some. I don't care if I have to buy a bottle a month, it works great and I don't plan to use anything else. It truly is magic in a bottle. Do yourself a favor and go buy this product. I am amazed.

I have been a Wen user since 2008. I bought this in a Sally's beauty store for around $11.00 because I ran out of Wen and couldn't afford to get more right away. I have extremley thick,course African-American hair and Wen does wonders for me. Compared to Wen Hair One is just OK. Wen is much richer and thicker and it smells a lot better than Hair One. But in a pinch Hair One will suffice. I will say that Hair One did give my hair body and cleanse just like Wen does. But my hair was much more tangeled when wet and felt drier after using a blowdryer. If you have never tried Wen you could fall in love with Hair One because it is still a million times better than traditional shampoo. I will use this again when I can't afford Wen.

I am a person with dry skin all together. My face is dry, my feet are dry, my skin in general is just all dry. To help remedy most of it I use my wife mary kay products because she is a consultant, but for the longest time I always had a hard time managing my scalp. I have used tons of different shampoos, conditioners, and the likes.



It wasn't until my brother, who is a hair dresser, saw what i was using and explained to me the problem, and why i needed to switch to this Hair One shampoo, and its a really simple reason.



Almost all shampoos, even "sensitive scalp" and dry scalp shampoos, use Sulfate, which is really hard and harsh on your scalp. And its basically for nothing more than making the Shampoo bubbly and soapy, but its really bad for those of us with sensitive scalps. So with Hair One being Sulfate free, its a lot less harsh, and it has finally helped me manage my dry scalp issues.

I had been interested in Wen until reading reviews here and saw that this exists. I love how my hair feels!

My dandruff was so bad that I felt like it was not so much a scalp as it was a lot of layers of flakes. After one use I saw mass improvement. After just 2 uses the flakes are gone! My hair has never been softer and the frizz is gone. In always humid Oregon frizz was a constant factor.

I will never be without this product.

I have been sold on Hair One for a couple months now. I have been using the formula for colored hair, but decided to try the other formulas. This formula works as well as all the other formulas and has a really great cooling action on my scalp. It has Tea Tree Oil and does not leave my hair oily, but as light and full of volume as the other formulas. I am working very hard to grow my hair well past my sholders and my Hair Dresser commented the last time I received a trim regarding how healthy my hair has become since my last visit. Hair One is the only Shampoo Conditioner in my shower.

Like many of you, I was looking for an less expensive alternative to Wen. I have to say since I did not try Wen I can only compare to what Wen proposes verse what Hair One deliveres. I love Hair One. It seems to do all that Wen promises. I followed the bottle directions and from the first time using it, I noticed a difference in my hair..which is baby fine.It feels and looks thicker.It has more body and great managability. I used to use a spray in leave in detagler/conditioner, which I did not need from the first time using Hair One.I also am only cleansing my hair every other day as opposed to everyday with regular shampoo and conditioner.I stopped using all other products other than a light hair spray. I highly recommend this product. - Natural Hair Care - Natural Hair Products'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information